Our new halfback should be

Won't help our attack because she loves D...

giphy.gif

Did anyone see Between The Sticks on the footy show?

They showed Chris Sandow playing for Norths.

Oh my god.. People call Milford fat. Wait until you see Sandow.

Not ready to anoint Niko our next 7 but was encouraged by a few of his touches tonight...

People watch The Footy Show? I thought that was cancelled

I actually got some laughs out of Matty Johns' show...

Could be attributed to the euphoria after our win though

I actually got some laughs out of Matty Johns' show...

Could be attributed to the euphoria after our win though

Lol, I think that happens with me as well, after a good performance from us I'm more inclined to watch a bit of that show because I know they're going to talk us up and show some good highlights. After a bad performance I just turn the TV off and am like "Nah, **** that"

I think knik deserves a chance at least but if Hunt is out next week that will be a good test for him.

He did well but we were well on top. We need to see how he goes when we are behind on the score board.

Yeah exactly, needs to be tested more before judgement. I was actually really impressed by milfs control and decision making, paired with his kicking. If he can build on that game maybe he could wear the 7 down the track.

Did Knick seem a little kick happy? Seemed like his first instinct was to kick the ball whenever he got it. Was at the game so wasn't always watching the ball.....

Did Knick seem a little kick happy? Seemed like his first instinct was to kick the ball whenever he got it. Was at the game so wasn't always watching the ball.....
The 2 or so grubber kicks he did were at the right moment. Actually thought he reminded me of myself as a player:biggrin:

Active Now

• achievedrap
  • broncoscope
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wild Horse
  • Fitzy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Stix
  • Robboi_321
  • bb_gun
  • Manofoneway
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.