Our run to the finals

This might be unpopular on here and can't believe I would say this about the broncos but I would rather we NOT make the finals as all it would do is just cover the cracks over this season and then go into early next year and still have these problems. And maybe it might wake up the administration of the club to think not everything is all rosy just making finals and most likely getting smashed like last night.

This might be unpopular on here and can't believe I would say this about the broncos but I would rather we NOT make the finals as all it would do is just cover the cracks over this season and then go into early next year and still have these problems. And maybe it might wake up the administration of the club to think not everything is all rosy just making finals and most likely getting smashed like last night.
Honestly, I'd be very, very surprised if nobody at the club could see the cracks even if we make the finals. They are blindingly obvious to us there's no way the pros are missing them.

Sharks and Bulldogs just done us a favour!
If the Sharks roll Penrith next week, Knights roll Parra and Dogs can knockoff Tigers, we are well on way to making the finals.

Sharks and Bulldogs just done us a favour!
If the Sharks roll Penrith next week, Knights roll Parra and Dogs can knockoff Tigers, we are well on way to making the finals.
Shonkies needed to lose tonight,??

3 teams above us by a point. If we only lose 1 more game, we should make the finals.

3 teams above us by a point. If we only lose 1 more game, we should make the finals.
And 2 of those teams play each other next week (Sharks vs Panthers)

So Bennett decided to throw the game after all. Just to stick it to the Broncos. 😂
Either that or everyone was wrong when they said Bennett would have the rabbits just starting to hit their straps about now. They were pretty horrible.

Optimistically in our best interest for the Eels to lose today.

I actually just watched the extended highlights of the Sharks v Rabbitohs. Roberts defensive positioning was terrible and he was fairly responsible for a few tries down his edge. He didn't seem to do much in attack either. Pretty glad we let him go.

So Bennett decided to throw the game after all. Just to stick it to the Broncos. 😂
Either that or everyone was wrong when they said Bennett would have the rabbits just starting to hit their straps about now. They were pretty horrible.

Right now would normally be Bennett's post-origin "Second Pre-Season" where they're all worked hard in training in prep for the last few games of the regular season and the finals. I didn't see the game, but if Souths looked tired, there's your answer.

Right now would normally be Bennett's post-origin "Second Pre-Season" where they're all worked hard in training in prep for the last few games of the regular season and the finals. I didn't see the game, but if Souths looked tired, there's your answer.

No, no, he threw the game to stick it to us.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • MrRobot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Galah
  • Midean
  • davidp
  • bb_gun
  • TimWhatley
  • Scorchie
  • Battler
  • Skyblues87
  • mitch222
  • Jazza
  • whykickamoocow
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Manofoneway
  • theshed
  • kiwi2
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.