NEWS Pack your bags, Anthony!

Newscorp is reporting Ben Ikin has told Milford’s management he will not be offered a fresh contract and must find another club from 2022 onwards. He is expected to hit the open market immediately. Nothing on whether this will affect the rest of his season.

BrisbaneFestival2018 SunsuperRiverfire 20180712 wide

Milf would have felt more pressure than ever, for sure, but he was a victim of what happened at the Broncos.
I Don’t get it? What happened at the broncos? What’s he getting at here? Anything that happened at the broncos milf AND Wayne played a huge part in. Just what someone like milf needs: reassurance that he is in fact the victim.

It will be interesting to see how things go at Souths post Wayne, will players dip in form? Will the club spiral? They have seemed to try and mitigate that by not giving WB his usual level of control but the signing of Milf is a big gamble, as he is now looking at being the 7 and again put in the control seat, on paper I think him and Walker will not work but you never know.
How JD goes will also be something to look out for as he has largely just been in WB shadow, only really coming out to bash Pies and that was an odd look personally. I am not sure what he offers as top level coach.
Lots of ifs there for Souths and it looks like WB is not leaving a club as sound as he found it, if it goes of the rails it will go quick.

You forgot the second part of his quote:

“And when he doesn’t, I won’t be here anymore so it’s not my fucking problem.”
And it will be JD's fault, nothing to do with me.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • theshed
  • sooticus
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosgirl
  • FACTHUNT
  • Tim K
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Galah
  • Fitzy
  • kiwi2
  • kman
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • broncsgoat
  • Financeguy
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.