Pangai Shopping himself around?

Donald Garner

Donald Garner

NRL Player
Feb 5, 2017
Just read an article that suggest Pangai has been contacting clubs asking if they would be interested in signing him for next year and beyond. Anyone else heard this?

Seriously what the **** is going on at this club?

Last edited:
Just read an article that suggest Pangai has been contacting clubs asking if they would be interested in signing him for next year and beyond. Anyone else heard this?

The James hooper strategy explained...

A broken clock is right twice a day...

He's got no contacts in Brisbane quite obviously, he simply knows "make up something about the Broncos and I'll get more readers".

Last edited:

As good as he can be I’d honestly prefer somebody who’s best and worst performances are not light years apart. I’d happily let him go and if the article is true I’d be happy for the broncos to kick him out the door and replace him with somebody who gives you an 8 out of 10 performance week in week out instead of a guy who gives you an 11 out of 10 one week and then goes MIA for the next 4 weeks.

And then there is the issue of his discipline.....

Last edited:

Tevita accepted unders to come play under Wayne. The Raiders offered him 900k. We're paying him 650K. Would you accept unders to win a wooden spoon under Seibold?

Last edited:
Well someone posted about Ikin saying Broncos should get rid of him, if Ikin is CEO then you wouldn't want to play for him.

I'd say over half of our try's in the last few games have come off his back.

Well someone posted about Ikin saying Broncos should get rid of him, if Ikin is CEO then you wouldn't want to play for him.

I'd say over half of our try's in the last few games have come off his back.

ikin just reconfirmed his logic Behind that statement, he said to keep Fifita it was perhaps worth unloading TPJ but now Fifita is gone he is the most similar player in the team and is a must keep

Tevita accepted unders to come play under Wayne. The Raiders offered him 900k. We're paying him 650K. Would you accept unders to win a wooden spoon under Seibold?

I definitely don’t think he is worth 900k a year. Between the suspensions and games he goes MIA he ain’t worth anywhere near that. If he wants 900k a year then see you later 👋🏻

The gap between his good games and bad games is huge. If he played like he has recently for most of his games then yes perhaps he is worth close to 900k but fact is his performances aren’t consistent and his discipline is terrible

Last edited:
As good as he can be I’d honestly prefer somebody who’s best and worst performances are not light years apart. I’d happily let him go and if the article is true I’d be happy for the broncos to kick him out the door and replace him with somebody who gives you an 8 out of 10 performance week in week out instead of a guy who gives you an 11 out of 10 one week and then goes MIA for the next 4 weeks.

And then there is the issue of his discipline.....

How likely are we to get someone who gives you can 8/10 performance every week?

I definitely don’t think he is worth 900k a year. Between the suspensions and games he goes MIA he ain’t worth anywhere near that. If he wants 900k a year then see you later 👋🏻

The gap between his good games and bad games is huge. If he played like he has recently for most of his games then yes perhaps he is worth close to 900k but fact is his performances aren’t consistent and his discipline is terrible
You're only worth as much as someone is willing to pay you. The Broncos have prided themselves in exploiting workers into accepting lower wages.

On 360, Hooper claimed it was Bennett related. Pitt and Ikin brought up that he re-signed under Seibold which stumped Jimmy for a second before he retorted that he only went up there initially because of Bennett.

Hooper and Kent then went on a rant about how Brisbane always accuse them of these conspiracy theories but the fact is they're in denial and this has happened. They called it a disaster, especially since they didn't have any money to re-sign Fifita.

They moved onto the Kotoni Staggs situation. Hooper couldn't wrap his head around why Staggs isn't facing any punishments went Cleary, Cody Walker and Pearce all had to face suspensions. The rest of the panel didn't agree, but Hooper was really upset especially in regards to Nathan Cleary. The NSW media has really been pushing how unfair the Covid suspension was for Cleary.

Finally they discussed the returns of David Fifita and Matt Lodge. Kent said it would be a huge boost and called Lodge a fantastic athlete. Hooper brought up the speed of the game and while he conceded he had an injury thought he had been left behind.

It’s not helping that white is halfway out the door, we need whoever is coming in, to come in now to stop the rot.
Incoming CEO Ikin is on record saying he would get rid of TPJ:

Active Now

• Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • NSW stables
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.