NEWS Pat Carrigan from Fox Sports on Reynolds

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Rupert Murdoch's inside man dishes on Adam Reynolds:

It will be a different feeling coming up against Tevita this week - I learnt plenty from him when he was here, and myself and Payne still keep in contact with him. I’m sure we’ll cross paths at some point and I hope that we can get a win so that we have bragging rights before our next encounter.

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
Reading this triggers me about our recent failure, both on-field and as a club.

Boyd played close to 350 NRL games, won 2 premierships and played the best part of 30 Origins and 30 Tests for Australia. Glenn played close to 300 NRL games and started in a grand final, as well as a dozen Tests for NZ.

As a captain; what did they bring, what was their aura? If Reynolds has come in and flipped the whole place upside down, I’m guessing the answer is “nothing” and “uninspiring”.

It’s not all their fault though, the club failed miserably in succession planning. The entire organisation was just so unprofessional for far too long and was only ever going to achieve the results they did, because they deserved them.

I don’t want to go off too early, but thank god it looks like that’s finally in the rear view mirror.

Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
Reading this triggers me about our recent failure, both on-field and as a club.

Boyd played close to 350 NRL games, won 2 premierships and played the best part of 30 Origins and 30 Tests for Australia. Glenn played close to 300 NRL games and started in a grand final, as well as a dozen Tests for NZ.

As a captain; what did they bring, what was their aura? If Reynolds has come in and flipped the whole place upside down, I’m guessing the answer is “nothing” and “uninspiring”.

It’s not all their fault though, the club failed miserably in succession planning. The entire organisation was just so unprofessional for far too long and was only ever going to achieve the results they did, because they deserved them.

I don’t want to go off too early, but thank god it looks like that’s finally in the rear view mirror.
Completely agree. And that's why it took a spoon to wake the club up.

The Broncos have been arrogant for too long thinking they could rest on their brand to get them through it.. suddenly the good players didn't stay or the good players didn't become great players, we bet on the wrong horses in the way of leadership and were left with none.

The club needed to be a good Ctrl Alt and Delete.

Control: Dave Finite, Ben Ikin and Kev Coach Walters

Alternative: move away from the Wayne Bennett erra, they Wayne Bennett contacts and the wayne Bennett mentalities

Delete: see above. Lodge, TPJ, Boyd, Milford etc. The players who just weren't motivated enough to build a team with

Active Now

• jd87
  • ChewThePhatt
  • barker
  • BroncosAlways
  • Santa
  • Mr Fourex
  • mystico
  • Cavalo
  • Xzei
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • kman
  • winslow_wong
  • The Strapper
  • Wolfie
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Harry Sack
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.