NEWS Patience thins as Anthony Milford fights to save career at Brisbane

If they win 58-0 noone ever hears about it and the next week they are all allowed to continue their habitual gambling addictions as part of the team schedule.

The Leagues Club should supply an away team Pokie - Full win payout schedule.
Players can punt away their salaries on a club supplied machine. Its a WIN / WIN

By Round 12 Millionford would be paying to pay!

Last edited:
I could watch that over and over. Makes me smile and reminisce about better times. What happened to our great club...

2015 was really special, if for no other reason than watching 2 halves combine so well. Watching Milford smile when he scored tries made me smile too.

Milford is a 5/8 and only a 5/8, and he needs a good half with whom he can develop combinations and get back to his natural running and passing game.

What happened to our great club was that nobody understood what makes class players tick, which was one of Bennett's greatest talents. Seibold is too lost in facts and figures to see the bigger picture, to think outside the box. Sad

Last edited:
Milford has spent the last 4 years changing his body type to handle the rigours of defending in the front line. Half way through the season he gets moved to fullback. Physically, he's not fit enough to play the position and not only does he have to play fullback, he also has to be the main playmaker and do all the open field kicking.

We've got bigger problems than Milford right now.

Milford has spent the last 4 years changing his body type to handle the rigours of defending in the front line. Half way through the season he gets moved to fullback. Physically, he's not fit enough to play the position and not only does he have to play fullback, he also has to be the main playmaker and do all the open field kicking.

We've got bigger problems than Milford right now.

My only observation on this is that Milford is not the problem per se, whereas Milford at FB is, and that problem is as equally significant as having a team without genuine halves AND the consequences to that for the game plan, and the form of other talented players who need genuine halves to utilise their talents.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • bert_lifts
  • sooticus
  • Morkel
  • Mister Wright
  • Tim K
  • Stix
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • FACTHUNT
  • Spoon
  • Fatboy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • westy316
  • KateBroncos1812
  • HarryAllan7
  • Alec
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.