Paul Gallen

It's a shame Gallen plays for the Sharks. A guy who plays with as much passion as he does deserved to win more game, premeirships etc

OXY-351 said:
It's a shame Gallen plays for the Sharks. A guy who plays with as much passion as he does deserved to win more game, premeirships etc
All the more reason he should come to the Broncos :)

QUEENSLANDER said:
the guy is a machine. to play a full 80mins, make over 230 metres from 25 hitups and get in the 3 offloads he did is incredible. he is one of the best players i have seen, i just hate that hes from nsw

But he does it week in week out

broncospwn said:
OXY-351 said:

I wonder what his kicking is like? he proved his versatility last night. I wonder how he'd go replacing lockyer [icon_lol1.

I don't think we would need any kicking, we would make it all the way up the field every set.

langer77 said:
QUEENSLANDER said:
the guy is a machine. to play a full 80mins, make over 230 metres from 25 hitups and get in the 3 offloads he did is incredible. he is one of the best players i have seen, i just hate that hes from nsw

But he does it week in week out

But the difference last night was, he had players around him helping out.

At the Sharks, it's mainly just him doing the hard yards

OXY-351 said:
broncospwn said:
[quote="OXY-351":gkniidbs]It's a shame Gallen plays for the Sharks. A guy who plays with as much passion as he does deserved to win more game, premeirships etc

I wonder what his kicking is like? he proved his versatility last night. I wonder how he'd go replacing lockyer [icon_lol1.[/quote:gkniidbs]
Didn't he put in a grubber v the Bronx last week? Wasn't bad, but it went dead in goal.

I remember most people here bagging the Broncos for trying to get Gallen in the pre-season when he was close to leaving the Sharks. :roll:

Bucking Beads said:
[quote="OXY-351":qrfojqyd]
Coxy said:
First time he's lived up to the reputation he seems to have got.

He did play quite well in the anzac test too

Coxy is traditionally a very hard marker.[/quote:qrfojqyd]

Probably one of those people that always write with a red pen

Loyalty earns massive respect from me. I thought Gallen was a ****, and well, he was. But he seems to have really grown up.

He's a machine no doubt. Possibly best forward in the game?

However the only difference between Gallens performance last night and most other games he plays is the number on his back. He plays in the middle for Cronulla, NSW and Australia and does bulk hit ups and tackles. Prop and lock are very interchangable, players like Gallen and Myles demonstrate this.

Porthoz said:
I remember most people here bagging the Broncos for trying to get Gallen in the pre-season when he was close to leaving the Sharks. :roll:
He would have been worth 3 Folau's. I don't know long ago you're speaking but man it would have been awesome to get him. Him in our team now = premiership.

Porthoz said:

Honestly, as great a player he is, I wouldn't want him.

For the same reasons I didn't want Joey.

Coxy said:
I'd prefer Coxy, but you seem to ignore that icon_thumbs_u

420_riley-abbott-420x0.jpg

Big Pete said:
Porthoz said:

Honestly, as great a player he is, I wouldn't want him.

For the same reasons I didn't want Joey.

What reasons are they??

Active Now

• Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TimWhatley
  • Broncosgirl
  • Manofoneway
  • theshed
  • Scorchie
  • Wolfie
  • kiwi2
  • Sproj
  • sooticus
  • FACTHUNT
  • Tim K
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Galah
  • Fitzy
  • kman
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.