NEWS Paul Green dead at 49

You are both doing what you're upset at me doing, commenting without knowing me personally. Why are you allowed to have an opinion on me, but I can't have one on Green?

I'm not surprised you misread the actual concern. It's nothing to do with your opinion on the man, it's what you have said about depression that you are being hit with, it's wrong, and I hope you never repeat that to someone going through depression.

I'm not surprised you misread the actual concern. It's nothing to do with your opinion on the man, it's what you have said about depression that you are being hit with, it's wrong, and I hope you never repeat that to someone going through depression.
He said I have no idea how depression works, which is funny as he is implying it only works one way. And what exactly did I say about depression? I commented on Green and his actions, nothing about the disease. I love how blokes can say "it ain't weak to speak" and lovely slogans like that, but if someone speaks something they disagree with, they shoot them down and insult them.

Well I didn't see that coming . What a shock and absolute ******* tragedy. This is such sad news today. Your accomplishments in Rugby League Greenie were immense, and as a family man the heartbreak will be hard to comprehend . Condolences to your family my heart goes out to them .

Feel horrible for his young kids and wife. I can't respect or feel bad for a bloke that kills himself where his young children can find him, and are expected to live. I respect the whole mental health side of things, but your kids should be your first thought at all times.

No, you don’t.

I wonder if CTE played a part.
Lots of suicides in retired NFL players.

RIP Paul. It's a terrible shame that he ended up in a position that he saw this as the only way out. I can only hope no one I know will ever be in that position.

I guess if this ends up being linked to CTE then it'll be in the news but that won't be any time soon.

This is the first time I’ve had 2015 gf replays on my tv where I haven’t immediately recoiled in horror, just a sort of “oh well, I’m glad he had that moment” sort of feeling. Which is weird.

This is the first time I’ve had 2015 gf replays on my tv where I haven’t immediately recoiled in horror, just a sort of “oh well, I’m glad he had that moment” sort of feeling. Which is weird.

You're not the only one.

RIP Paul. Such a shame that he felt this was the only path he could take. An even bigger shame is the timing, although there's never a good time obviously...the day after one of your kids birthdays though, man.

I had never seen him banging on the window before today.

You're not the only one.

RIP Paul. Such a shame that he felt this was the only path he could take. An even bigger shame is the timing, although there's never a good time obviously...the day after one of your kids birthdays though, man.
Indeed!

Happy Birthday kids.....

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Sproj
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • westy316
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.