SATIRE Paul Kent’s take.

Is he wrong though. Everything he has said is bang on IMO.

I don't know ... didn't actually read it, I'm not giving that **** his desired clicks.

besides, i don't care if he is right or wrong, i still don't care what he thinks.

I reckon these scum are going hard while they still can, because they know that DD, BI and KW have us heading in the right direction ... and they don't like that

I don't know ... didn't actually read it, I'm not giving that **** his desired clicks.

besides, i don't care if he is right or wrong, i still don't care what he thinks.

I reckon these scum are going hard while they still can, because they know that DD, BI and KW have us heading in the right direction ... and they don't like that
Reading it from the post above doesn’t generate a click

Not a fan of Paul Kent in any way, but this article may well be on the money. Not a fan of Gorden Tallis when he constantly Bronco bashes either, but he did say the same thing that the players swan around Brisbane like they own the place despite having achieved zero. Whilst I do not agree with a lot this pair spruiks, that does not mean all they say is garbage. Possibly Kent has a conduit to Ben Ikin having worked together.

Read it. In my humble opinion he’s on the money.

I read it, it’s nothing new. Same shit Tallis has been spewing for a year or two. Difference is Tallis has earned the right to tell them they’ve done nothing and achieved nothing, Paul “I played one game” Kent hasn’t.

*Burp*

My read on this is he's channeling his NRL360 bum buddy. Whether Ben has put him up to it, inspired it, waved it through or whatever, it has Ben Ikin's paw prints all over it. If you don't like what he's saying, you won't like what's happening in the background as we speak.

Not a fan of Kent's, but it matches what we're hearing from the old boys, and that'll do me.

My read on this is he's channeling his NRL360 bum buddy. Whether Ben has put him up to it, inspired it, waved it through or whatever, it has Ben Ikin's paw prints all over it. If you don't like what he's saying, you won't like what's happening in the background as we speak.
Sounds like Tallis has put him up to it, not Ikin.

Active Now

• Rambstien
  • MrTickyMcG
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • azza.79
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  • kiwibronco
  • Ondi
  • Wolfie
  • mieko
  • GCBRONCO
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Sproj
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.