Paul White - Interview on clubs current situation

Not only to long but the volume was low enough to be just fucking annoying.

Anything important? I'm assuming given where we sit in the world at the moment, anything the CEO of the Broncos has to say is pointless?

Anything important? I'm assuming given where we sit in the world at the moment, anything the CEO of the Broncos has to say is pointless?

Sorry I didn't stick it out. Like I said the volume was too low to listen to.

Yeah, I gave it a shot but as soon as White started talking, I quit. Audio was shocking.

😂😂 come on Broncos sort it out.

watched most of it

pretty much a PR video, saying thanks to members/supporters etc
trying to re-assure everyone the club will come through this
senior management will take pay cuts
senior coaches and Seibs have offered and will take pay cuts

but he wouldn't answer the one question that i have no doubt the media were desperate for him to respond to; and that was whether he and the club thought it was fair that the NRL were planning to give bigger handouts to the poorer clubs than the rich clubs would get

watched most of it

pretty much a PR video, saying thanks to members/supporters etc
trying to re-assure everyone the club will come through this
senior management will take pay cuts
senior coaches and Seibs have offered and will take pay cuts

but he wouldn't answer the one question that i have no doubt the media were desperate for him to respond to; and that was whether he and the club thought it was fair that the NRL were planning to give bigger handouts to the poorer clubs than the rich clubs would get

Mother fucker. I want my money back.

Mother fucker. I want my money back.

he might of mentioned meberships at the end of the video, i didn't make it until the end ...

my guess is that no club will announce refunds until the season either resumes or is officially cancelled for the year ... but (and this is just a guess) if you contact the club, they may be prepared to refund you now ... i would just get in before all the membership team are out of a job

he might of mentioned meberships at the end of the video, i didn't make it until the end ...

my guess is that no club will announce refunds until the season either resumes or is officially cancelled for the year ... but (and this is just a guess) if you contact the club, they may be prepared to refund you now ... i would just get in before all the membership team are out of a job

Edit: Cranky Nashy rang them. Next payments due 17th, they'll have info by then.

Last edited:

I can see them refunding memberships on a pro rata if the season starts back up or offering it as a credit on next year's membership.

In this way they have cash in the bank for this year when all other revenue streams are gone, but next year although they will lose membership dollars (due to credit memberships) they will have all the other revenue streams back (sponsorships, TV rights, etc.) to cushion the drop.

Of course this won't work for everyone given the current climate, so I can't see them standing in the way of someone wanting a full refund.

Active Now

• john1420
  • Culhwch
  • Lozza
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Aldo
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manifesto
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.