NEWS Paul White puts Broncos on notice after copping medicine last season

He’s just lucky we are dumb ***** who will still pay for memberships despite them serving up terrible season after terrible season, whilst making us pay more to be fucked in the ass every year. Thanks Broncos.

You really do not know how big companies operate do you? The CEO does not give himself an extension, that is a board decision.
And he is on that board. I'm just glad the review found our shit position is nobody's fault.

I don’t see the point in him hanging around collecting more than most players when we know he’s leaving. Just rip the bandaid off.

sacking Bennett is only one enormous **** up in a seemingly endless string of **** ups. I don’t care how we’re going off the field, parachute me into that job and I’d be a success.
There used to be an old joke about Victoria when it was experiencing a very poor economy. It went along the lines of `How do you create a small business, you take a successful big business and move it to Victoria.'

You could interchange `parachute Broncosgoat in as CEO' and it would equally apply.

My grandma could run this club and gain a profit. She also wouldn’t have fucked the club in every other way
I really doubt that with all due respect, unless your grannie has a background in corporate management of listed companies. Once again, like goat, it would seem that your angst arises from WB being sacked. I certainly do not recall you making any comment about what a shit job White was doing prior to the issues arising between Bennett and White last year.

Actually, you are wrong again, the CEO is not a member of the Board, he reports to the Board.

Feel free to educate yourself:
https://www.broncos.com.au/about/CompanyInformation/
Don't care, he sits in the same meetings with them. Is obviously very chummy with them, helps them make all the decisions, as shown in his quote in the Darius Boyd article. Not one person is responsible for our shitshow season. Giving out extensions and pats on the back just a week or 2 after 58-0. It's disgusting.

Don't care, he sits in the same meetings with them. Is obviously very chummy with them, helps them make all the decisions, as shown in his quote in the Darius Boyd article. Not one person is responsible for our shitshow season. Giving out extensions and pats on the back just a week or 2 after 58-0. It's disgusting.
Well, once again, he would sit in on the part of the meeting where he reports to the Board. He would not be present for all of the Board deliberations, including those relevant to his contract. Mate, just put your hand up when you make an incorrect post.

He’s just lucky we are dumb ***** who will still pay for memberships despite them serving up terrible season after terrible season, whilst making us pay more to be fucked in the ass every year. Thanks Broncos.
Speak for yourself. I cancelled my six seats a couple of years ago.

I don’t see the point in him hanging around collecting more than most players when we know he’s leaving. Just rip the bandaid off.

sacking Bennett is only one enormous **** up in a seemingly endless string of **** ups. I don’t care how we’re going off the field, parachute me into that job and I’d be a success.

Oh I very much doubt that..

I highly doubt it. In fact, I'd go as far as to say I'd doubt you'd even survive the landing.

Last edited:
Well, once again, he would sit in on the part of the meeting where he reports to the Board. He would not be present for all of the Board deliberations, including those relevant to his contract. Mate, just put your hand up when you make an incorrect post.
Semantics mate. Technically speaking I was incorrect but my point still stands.
[automerge]1573262461[/automerge]
Speak for yourself. I cancelled my six seats a couple of years ago.
The very best thing fans can do for the team is stop turning up and stop buying merchandise.

Last edited:
Despite none of you actually knowing what the **** I do, the point I was obviously trying to make is that his role would not be overly difficult. He’s shit the bed on the football side, and maintained a decent performance on the business side, which any competent person could do with our market. There is no point him hanging around, just **** him off.

Semantics mate. Technically speaking I was incorrect but my point still stands.
[automerge]1573262461[/automerge]

The very best thing fans can do for the team is stop turning up and stop buying merchandise.

I love semantics.

You could say I did the crime, you could also say I didn’t. Therefore the truth lies somewhere in there and since everyone could be guilty of anything, everyone could also be innocent. I am therefore guilty of somethings but innocent of being guilty in others. The question may be simple but the answer can still be complex. Therefore it is better not to even start with the question and therefore I walk free before we get started.

Last edited:
I didn’t read the article, but how the **** is anyone meant to take this bloke seriously when he’s fucking off in 12 months. Just leave you fucking hack

That's exactly how a lot of us felt about Bennett this time last year bro.

That's exactly how a lot of us felt about Bennett this time last year bro.
It’s a different story when someone wanted to extend and one who has said he’s fucking off

It’s a different story when someone wanted to extend and one who has said he’s fucking off

Fair enough I suppose. They do have some similarities but because he wasn't going to be extended.

Despite none of you actually knowing what the **** I do, the point I was obviously trying to make is that his role would not be overly difficult. He’s shit the bed on the football side, and maintained a decent performance on the business side, which any competent person could do with our market. There is no point him hanging around, just **** him off.
Not sure how you haven't realised this yet, but disagreeing with Bennett getting the arse means nothing you say here can ever be considered correct again. Like it doesn't matter that White has presided over the worst period in our history, because you didn't want Bennett sacked. Why should we discuss the shithouse boomerang release given to Kahu at the start of this year, after all aren't you the fella who thought Bennett shouldn't have been sacked? And who cares that sources have stated it's the CEO who drives negotiations with players so plenty of blame rests on White's shoulders for the cap position in which we allegedly find ourselves now, because you didn't want Bennett sacked.

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • ThomasovPreaf
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.