Payne Haas Arrested

That’s the 3rd player this off season that was with the club in 2020 and has now had a run in with the law. What a classy group.

Tigers should give Offa a watcher because it must be his turn again.

Dissapointing to hear, I'm sure there's two sides to the story though as he doesn't strike me as someone that would lash out for no reason - at least not from what we've seen on the field unless it's at old mate Tino.

Still, that's where discipline comes into play and he should know better.

I'd be curious to learn the details of what happened. This kind of charge
seems like it could be very easy to come up with when a cop just feels like being a ****.

The team had a training session at Burleigh beach yesterday and some of the players spent the night on the town apparently..

This is very disappointing to hear, regardless of how small an incident it is.

Hope Kevvy comes down hard.

Dissapointing to hear, I'm sure there's two sides to the story though as he doesn't strike me as someone that would lash out for no reason - at least not from what we've seen on the field unless it's at old mate Tino.

Still, that's where discipline comes into play and he should know better.

Haas has off field form.

Can’t believe some of you are defending him abusing police.

This is a bad look for the Broncos. Affects the reputation of the club. Paul White was even an ex police officer. How do you think he will perceive this.

I'd like to err on the side of there is always a possibility he was targeted but if not, I honestly don't understand these players.
Why do people go to the Gold Coast?

Place is a shithole full of idiots and nothing to do, no wonder trouble is easy to come by.
I'm the same age as these lads and live here, trouble is not easy to come by, you gotta be a dickhead.

Pic

I'd like to err on the side of there is always a possibility he was targeted but if not, I honestly don't understand these players.

I'm the same age as these lads and live here, trouble is not easy to come by, you gotta be a dickhead.

Who would honestly target Payne Haas? He is an absolute giant in prime physical condition?

Haas comes from a dumbass family and was likely being a dope.

Feel for Payne, what a shit 2020 for him.

But he needs to sort his shit out, or he could end up like a Dave Taylor.

Who would honestly target Payne Haas? He is an absolute giant in prime physical condition?

Haas comes from a dumbass family and was likely being a dope.
Guess Curtis Scott is fresh in mind mate. I would enjoy nothing more than to copy the apple doesn't fall far from the tree stuff that was on Fifita's discussion over his nothing incident but tbf Payne so far hasn't come across as a dickhead.

Guess Curtis Scott is fresh in mind mate. I would enjoy nothing more than to copy the apple doesn't fall far from the tree stuff that was on Fifita's discussion over his nothing incident but tbf Payne so far hasn't come across as a dickhead.

Seems to be surrounded by a few though, and they are influential.

Haas has off field form.

Can’t believe some of you are defending him abusing police.

This is a bad look for the Broncos. Affects the reputation of the club. Paul White was even an ex police officer. How do you think he will perceive this.

Not defending him mate, I said I'm sure there's two sides to the story. Regardless of the sides though he was in the wrong, and should have known better.

In response to your following post of who would target him due to his size, I've seen a fair share of "angry ant" policeman target big boppers because they know they have the upper hand.

Not saying that this is the case here, but it happens. I hope we deal with this swiftly and will support whatever the club imposes as a sanction, be it suspension, fines or a combination.

Active Now

• Galah
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Organix
  • Battler
  • Financeguy
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • Aldo
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.