NEWS Payne Haas retracts immediate release from Broncos then

Reckon Haas is reading all this?
Hi. 👋
Booing Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

Flog.

Yeah, you actually pay a lot more in taxes but that's neither here nor there, I just think it's a bit OTT when some posters get ridiculously personal with their insults, but it's totally your right to voice your displeasure.

Everytime a player leaves (Isaako, Coates, Fifita) they cop an insane amount of hate. Maybe I'm just not invested enough to get personally insulted by it, I just see them as young men living their life.
Seinfeld explains this best.

Yeah, you actually pay a lot more in taxes but that's neither here nor there, I just think it's a bit OTT when some posters get ridiculously personal with their insults, but it's totally your right to voice your displeasure.

Everytime a player leaves (Isaako, Coates, Fifita) they cop an insane amount of hate. Maybe I'm just not invested enough to get personally insulted by it, I just see them as young men living their life.

I do think how Payne has gone about things has made it worse than say Fifita or Coates for example. They were out of contract, and we we either got blown out of the water by stupid contract offers or in Coates case he left to go to what has proven to be a very good system where players improve. I didnt like it, but it was players off contract. With Haas, he's just been so stupid how he has done things. Everything about it, the look of it, the timing and the fact we have already made him an offer more than he probably deserves i get why people are so angry about it. I'm probably less surprised with it all than a lot of people, but i dont like the shit show its caused around our club when we are seemingly on the up again.

I'd give him the following 3 options, but he is stood down from all playing, training and media commitments with the Broncos and affiliates until this is sorted.

1. Release is granted on the following conditions. The new contract he signs must be the same value as what he is currently holding us to ransom over. We must also be paid an early release fee/transfer fee and/or pick up a similar valued player in return.

2. He plays out his current contract as it stands until the end of 2024 and agrees to an extension for a reasonable salary that both parties are happy with moving forward.

3. He plays out the rest of his current contract in Q Cup or sits out completely. I can't see him choosing this option.

We hold all the cards here, we need to make it worth our while.

Holy shit that bloke is cooked. Too many pingas in his 20's I reckon.
more like he just shelfed a couple and they were coming on strong as soon as the que card came on for " there is a whole lot of box's we have to tick"

Think the difference here is end of contract/not playing v mid contract and meant to be our poster child.

that’s where the hurt comes from

What a great ad for this dipshit company. Maybe they could sign off with Hass crying in the sheds coz they just ruined his career. Out of their depth.

I went and looked at their website. Their list of players kind of shows how much attention to detail they have.

Let's form a circle & and start singing kumbaya around the campfire.

Attachments

• Kumbaya.png
    Kumbaya.png
    201.1 KB · Views: 45
They have Blake Austin down as playing for Warrington. He plays for Leeds. Pretty sure Gavet isnt even playing in England anymore.
They are all listed under nrl players i scrolled to the bottom nothing under superleague union or up and coming players lol
Maybe they need a squarespace sponsorship

This is the problem. His manager has the IQ of a stapler. He can barely string a sentence together. No wonder Ikin is struggling to communicate with him

Was old mate stoned when he did that??

Surprised he didn't jump into a helicopter, that he can't afford, at the end of it

He probably gets good coke or something and hooks his players up.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bish
  • Broncorob
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  • Waynesaurus
  • mieko
  • lynx000
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.