Pets... dogs rule!

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I’ve always been afraid of owning a small dog, especially small dogs like that.

I’m always afraid I’m going to accidentally step on their head or their back or ribs and crush it. Little dogs have a tendency of getting under your feet.

My sister in law has a white Chihuahua. It’s fully grown and you can pick it up with your palm easily. I’ve stepped on his feet a few times when he’s gotten under my feet due to being overexcited.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane

I’m always afraid I’m going to accidentally step on their head or their back or ribs and crush it. Little dogs have a tendency of getting under your feet.

My sister in law has a white Chihuahua. It’s fully grown and you can pick it up with your palm easily. I’ve stepped on his feet a few times when he’s gotten under my feet due to being overexcited.
They get pretty good at avoiding feet and they're tough little cunts. I'm more worried about rolling on her, all this muscle is heavy you know.

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba

That and they are usually yappy. That comes down to the owner more, though.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
That and they are usually yappy. That comes down to the owner more, though.
Ours get in trouble for making noise when they shouldn't be, or if they are going overboard with the noise made when they hear a noise out the front, or someone arrives.

Better than a door bell though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teak1983

Members online

Twitter