Pets... dogs rule!

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
Ours get in trouble for making noise when they shouldn't be, or if they are going overboard with the noise made when they hear a noise out the front, or someone arrives.

Better than a door bell though.
Less so for your neighbours. Depends if it happens all day when you are at work.

We had these noisy large dogs up the back behind us, yard stank of shit, they weren’t cared for. I called in the council and within one week the yard had been cleaned up, and within a month, the dogs removed by the rspca. Some owners are real wankers. Poor dogs.

Last edited:

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Less so for your neighbours. Depends if it happens all day when you are at work.

We had these noisy large dogs up the back behind us, yard stank of shit, they weren’t cared for. I called in the council and within one week the yard had been cleaned up, and within a month, the dogs removed by the rspca. Some owners are real wankers. Poor dogs.
Yeah there are some fuckwits out there. We have one close by that barks constantly. I don't understand how the people in the house can't hear it, and aren't as annoyed as everyone else.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Speaking of Chihuahua’s, my sister in law has had to make the call to put hers down.

She’s been unwell for the past week and in pain, the original theory was a slipped disc. After tests and scans, the diagnosis is much worse.

Something to do with a birth defect that’s now causing the back legs to stop functioning. She can’t walk. There is very little chance of fixing it and it would be ridiculously expensive even if they could.

She’s taking her to an after hours vet tonight to get it done. Just waiting for the kids to go to bed.

I'd appreciate some advice please....

Car harnesses for medium to large size dogs.

I gotta drive to South Australia to help Mum take care of Dad after hip replacement surgery. (Mums hips ain't much better than Dads!)

Apparently In NSW & SA it's law to have your dogs in an approved harness when in the car. (I'm cool with that :)

I've been looking on the eBay & interweb (yes, I = noob) & I'm so fucking lost lol!

I'm happy to pay for quality, **** paying for a brand name though.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teak1983

Members online

Twitter