Pick Your Captain

Who do you want to captain the Broncos in 2015?

• Corey Parker

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • Justin Hodges

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Sam Thaiday

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • None of the above

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Bring back the Co-Captains!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mosyzlak

Mosyzlak

QCup Player
Dec 14, 2013
We all pretty much knew it would be down to these three, who do you think should lead the charge every week for the mighty Broncos?

My choice is Corey with Justin as vice captain to take the reins when Corey's off counting his massive bag of tackles and offloads

Hodges for mine. Always thought he was the glue to the side while CP was the figurehead for corporate and fans. My only concern is the amount of matches Hodges misses through injury each year

Parker for mine. He deserves it after many years of loyalty, he is one of the best players in the game, bleeds maroon and gold and plays every week apart from Origin duty.

Can't split it between Parker and Hodges, but definitely not Thaiday.

Parker for me.

Hodgo is a bit too much of a hothead, and Thaiday just flat out doesn't wear the "C" well .... to the point that it really affects his onfield performances.

Hodges everyday of every week of every year.

Hodges for me. How do I vote on my phone?

Parker as Hodges is lucky to be on the field for any substantial length of the season plus I tend to think His prone to trying do it all himself instead of letting the set play out naturally whereas I see Parker better in that regard.

I think the captaincy will remain the same as this year tbh. While Parker is on the field, he's in charge otherwise Godges is. Seemed that way to me this year anyway.

Only thing against Hodges is that he tends to over play his hand and get too involved and use the captain card to take opportunties away from others.

Against the Storm (I think) Round 26 he pretty much went into dummy half and ad-libbed it touch footy style for about 3 sets

Hodges for mine with Parker the vc.
If Macca can be as good a player that people think he can be under Bennett i would promote him and Hunt above Glenn in the pecking order for when Hodges and Parker are on rep duty.

I don't buy into captaincy making Hodges a selfish player or robbing players of opportunities by going himself, he does that whether he has the C next to his name or not.

the fat dude in the third row of section 340

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • ThomasovPreaf
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.