Pick Your Captain

Who do you want to captain the Broncos in 2015?

• Corey Parker

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • Justin Hodges

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Sam Thaiday

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • None of the above

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Bring back the Co-Captains!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hodges leads with action and passion. And he's not afraid to give Someone a spray if the **** up.

I'd rather that than Thaiday, who often leads by inaction.

I think Parker as captain with Hodges as vice captain best suits the team. Hodges and Thaiday are senior players and therefore are leaders of the team, but Parker deserves captaincy. I don't understand the "abrasive" comments regarding Parker. If anything Hodges is abrasive due to his passion and desire to win. Parker's just cool, calm and collected and leads by actions. That's why he should be playing lock whilst being the captain where he can once again play 80 mins on a weekly basis.

Definitely not Thaiday. I don't even want the guy playing for us.

Hunt right now, his job is to lead on the field and direct the team as halfback he can do it with the C next to his name as well. Parker/Hodges are short term options and I'm ready for one bloke to lead the team for the next 10yrs.

Yep agreed. The guy has shown tremendous loyalty to the team and that is something that is a wonderful example to other players. I'd also settle for Parker captain with Hunt VC as those guys highlight what it should mean to play for the Boncs.

Parker for only a couple more years, because he'll probably retire then anyway, and make way for Hunt to fill his shoes.

Glad to see no-one wants the Co-Captains back!

Parker and Hodges for now, but Hunt is certainly the future. Would not lump the captaincy on him at this stage though.

I truly believe that if Hunt leads as if he were captain, even though he's not, the appointment will take care of itself.

I truly believe that if Hunt leads as if he were captain, even though he's not, the appointment will take care of itself.

Yep, give him the control of the team without the added pressure of everything else.....for now.

None of the above.

None of them are captain material.

However, since one of them will be captain, I think Parker with Hodges as vice captain.

Last edited:
As I said before, Macca is the only guy that strikes me as a capable captain at the moment. Obviously, he needs to perform on the field, but hopefully this could take him to a new level...

Glenn is a more than capable captain but another that needs to perform and may not survive the Bennett regime

Parker C
Hodges VC
Hunt Future Captain

I lost all respect for thaiday as a captain when he packed down in the opposite side of the scrum with only a few seconds left before half time. They didn't score from that set luckily!

Parker C
Hodges VC
Hunt Future Captain

I lost all respect for thaiday as a captain when he packed down in the opposite side of the scrum with only a few seconds left before half time. They didn't score from that set luckily!

What, why?

Either McCoullough or Hunt. Many will go on about slow ball services etc with Andrew but he is hard working, speaks well, can play 80 minutes and seems to have the respect of the team as well as officials. If not him than Ben. Thaiday has proven ineffective. Justin gets the ire of the officials and Corey is too much of a hothead.

Either McCoullough or Hunt. Many will go on about slow ball services etc with Andrew but he is hard working, speaks well, can play 80 minutes and seems to have the respect of the team as well as officials. If not him than Ben. Thaiday has proven ineffective. Justin gets the ire of the officials and Corey is too much of a hothead.
I think of those two that Macca would be more ready than Hunt if you are talking this year

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • Ondi
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Wendall Taylor
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • MrTickyMcG
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.