Pick your Marquee Player

BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
So been daydreaming abit about what it would be like if we actually signed a player.
A marquee player, one to not only boost our performances on the field but also to attract other players to our club, bring in some passion and self-belief.
Remember the days when players wanted to play for us, purely because we were the mighty Broncos and they wanted to be a part of our culture.

So my question is, if you could bring one player in the NRL to Red Hill, who would it be ?

From League DCE, Overall Quade Cooper.

Cherry-Evans or Inglis.

DCE by a long way. He is not the best available but with the age he is and the array of skills he has he could become an all-time great.

are you considering current contracts when listing a choice? if its an immediate signing, then C Smith or Inglis. absolutely no doubt.

probably smith as we need some direction above anything else right now.

are you considering current contracts when listing a choice? if its an immediate signing, then C Smith or Inglis. absolutely no doubt.

probably smith as we need some direction above anything else right now.

Yeah an immediate signing.

I agree with most about DCE, but it would be very hard to resist the opportunity to have Smith or Inglis in the team.
Then for the pure excitement factor SJ is definitely up there with them

Inglis with daylight second

I'll vote DCE too - he's already pushing Manly around the paddock. He will be one of the greats, bar injury. Wouldn't be surprised to see him push Cronk back to the bench for QLD in years to come.

DCE / Thurston :thumbup1:

DCE comes a distant second. Inglis can do it on his own, DCE can't

DCE purely because he's someone you can build a team around for the next decade or so.
A risky one would be Milford, I don't see him as a half, but I reckon he'll end up one of the best fullbacks in the game

I'd even go so far as to say Inglis should replace Slater, and, any half decent coach will get any half decent set of ball players to make sure Inglis is given every opportunity.

I'd take DCE in a heartbeat unless I had the choice

I'd even go so far as to say Inglis should replace Slater, and, any half decent coach will get any half decent set of ball players to make sure Inglis is given every opportunity.

I'd take DCE in a heartbeat unless I had the choice

If you were Mal picking the origin side for game 3, where would you have Inglis and Slater ?

If you were Mal picking the origin side for game 3, where would you have Inglis and Slater ?

Slater on the wing. Shifting plays with Inglis, but Inglis at the back for mine is what we need in Game 3 ... but that's for a different thread?

Slater on the wing. Shifting plays with Inglis, but Inglis at the back for mine is what we need in Game 3 ... but that's for a different thread?

Yeah I know, was just curious about what you meant by replace Slater

Unread

Active Now

• Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Morkel
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.