Pictures from the 2013 Presentation Ball

R

Rabbir

Banned User
Jul 4, 2013
Maranta doing a terrible job with his tie

00088870-Photo.jpg

Kemp no doubt will be making a push for the round 1 side next year as he finally accepts Griffin's coaching tactics of everyone being the size of a 2nd rower
00088883-Photo.jpg

Scott Anderson is better than you

00088860-Photo.jpg

How did Hoffman put on 4kgs on his honeymoon again?

00088873-Photo.jpg

Haha, Maranta just struggling with everything in 2013.

For some reason I just get a vision of Hodges looking at that and getting the same fustrated look on his face as he did having Maranta on his outside.

Anderson is punching well above his weight and ability level.

For some reason I just get a vision of Hodges looking at that and getting the same fustrated look on his face as he did having Maranta on his outside.

Haha, while true, I'm feeling more sorry for him now that the season's over. Even better would be for Hodges to take him under his wing, watch the video, do the after-training extras, do everything to analyse what's going wrong. Only to find out that Maranta's been putting his boots on the wrong feet his whole life. Shoes swapped, pat on the bum, 'go get em kid', and he goes out and dominates the comp.

Haha, while true, I'm feeling more sorry for him now that the season's over. Even better would be for Hodges to take him under his wing, watch the video, do the after-training extras, do everything to analyse what's going wrong. Only to find out that Maranta's been putting his boots on the wrong feet his whole life. Shoes swapped, pat on the bum, 'go get em kid', and he goes out and dominates the comp.

And that's when Morkel woke up and went to work.

Kemp no doubt will be making a push for the round 1 side next year as he finally accepts Griffin's coaching tactics of everyone being the size of a 2nd rower

Lol, he'll be back to bartending next year (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Bish
  • Mighty Bronx
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.