NEWS Pies threatens to call the cops

Yep, that’s what pissed me off tonight, pushing back on the public for asking them to put their balls on the line, all the while drumming up interest by confirming that rumours do exist, even without having to confirm them themselves.

Grubs like Kent don’t need to confirm or deny, they can just get paid through the hype of the rumour and innuendo itself.
They incorrectly said Seibold has addressed it. He hasn't. He's tried to cut the head off the hydra, and these journalists are either concealing what they know - whatever it is - or they're as in the dark as the rest of us and are making up their own version of a rumour.

Seibold has to change the narrative from him running away from conflict with players over sexual affairs, to something else. He doesn't need to deny anything. He doesn't need to mention anything about the rumours. But he needs to provide another explanation for his behaviour, and he needs to show he's not at war with the players. He's free to say it's a private matter, but he needs to front the media and say that. Not hire a lawyer like a fucking gangster.

His job is to be a leader of men. Time to act like one.

Last edited:
I think the second you want to involve the police, they usually request that you provide no further comment on the matter until it's been investigated and they have decided if there is a case or not. If there is a legal case then you definitely cannot discuss the matter once it goes before the courts as it will likely be immediately sealed & judge only.

What public forums have these rumours been posted on?

I think the second you want to involve the police, they usually request that you provide no further comment on the matter until it's been investigated and they have decided if there is a case or not. If there is a legal case then you definitely cannot discuss the matter once it goes before the courts as it will likely be immediately sealed & judge only.
He's paid a lawyer to send out a cease and desist letter.

No one is going to bang down your door because you forwarded a rumour about a football coach.
They're under the bed monitoring everything you say.

Beware the australian federal rumour squad.

Last edited:
So what concerns me is that between private messaging / group chats, how much power do the police actually have to prosecute people for gossiping in small groups?

Same power as they have for prosecuting any offence.

The difficulty is in proving said offence beyond a reasonable doubt. I have seen the Whatsapp messages and the long ‘story’ of what happened.

Unless there is more to it, based on what I have seen, I am struggling to see a criminal offence the QPS could possibly prosecute, and am struggling to see how any civil case of defamation would get around the defence of triviality...

I wouldnt have a clue where to start. I only really look here.

Couldn't somebody here who knows what the rumours are, post them for the remainder of the forum to read....for educations sake?

Last edited:
Couldn't somebody here who knows what the rumours are, post them for the remainder of the forum to read....for educations sake?
A guy on serious money is pissed off and engaging lawyers to fight the "bad" people on the internet. Let's not give anyone any ammunition to come after broncoshq

It's total garbage but if you search #Seibold on Twitter you'll find the tweet of a screenshot of some garbage text message. It's laughable in its stupidity but if you're curious it's in the public domain.

Wonder what the headlines will be today,we have seen just about everything.
Please, don’t say it. Just don’t even fucking say it.

We do NOT need to tempt fate with statements like that anymore.

Please, don’t say it. Just don’t even fucking say it.

We do NOT need to tempt fate with statements like that anymore.
Sooo apparently Alf was smuggled into Caxton
😒😒

Wonder what the headlines will be today,we have seen just about everything.
I've only posted one today and it got deleted. Was a little bit cheeky, but had to be said.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Bish
  • NSW stables
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Johnny92
  • Porthoz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Redux
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behold
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • Accept
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bazza
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.