PJ Marsh

M

Mon

Jan 7, 2009
Hey Guys

Is he still out injuried, I think we need him on the bench, ahead of Gorrell, whens he due back?

His playing in the Queensland Cup today I believe.

If Marsh ges back to his best Gorrell should find himself in QLD cup.

Marsh will find his way back to the 17, just hope he stays fit, I actually think if hes fit he should start,

I was just about to make a thread about this.

McCullough should definately be starting with Marsh on the bench. Gorrell just isnt up to speed with how the NRL is played these days.
I see too much stand and pass from dummy half with Gorrell. McCullough looked very dangerous with darts to the line then look at options.
Our hookers need to start attacking the line more.

He was solid without starring in an impressive Comets line up today

BM-I think most important thing would be just to get a game under his belt, he will be in the 17 if fit after a few weeks at the expense of Gorrell

pj can add some toughness to our defense too when we need it. and if need be just chuck him in at lock if our forwrds are injured or need a break.

I thought that Marsh was one of the reasons the Broncos started so well last year. Love to see him restart his career because is IMO an excellent player and a real attacking hooker unlike Gorrell. Nothing against him, its just I feel Marsh is a far more dangerous player in attack.

He's been named in the squad to take on the Roosters, so hopefully he can make a return then

at least he wont do any bad kicks from dummy half. i hope he has decided to run alot more this year. last year he only did it cos he was forced at the spare of the moment. if he runs when he sees a chance then he is worth the 2nd spot for the rest of the year.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jedhead
  • Shane Tronc
  • Porthoz
  • Lurker
  • maddo
  • Fatboy
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Morkel
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.