Player Movements and Rumours 2012

Don't blame him for going we had multiple opportunities to play him when we were short of outside backs and we played other players out of position instead of him. If he goes we will regret it.

He certainly wouldn't be starting at the Knights...

No, but I think he'd be a walk up for the bench. His ability to play anywhere in the back row and backline (except halves) will be hugely appealing.

Yeah but is he actually going??? I have looked everywhere and can't find any mention of it, all we have heard of this is what gc bronco has said

Don't blame him for going we had multiple opportunities to play him when we were short of outside backs and we played other players out of position instead of him. If he goes we will regret it.

His putrid performance in the Dolphins grand final surely would have leveled him a bit if that's the case.

I don't rate Whitchurch's chances of being a walk up at the Knights either The edge backrow role is already covered by Scott, J. Smith & McKinnon, I doubt Bennett will want to overcompensate especially with the Knights deficiencies around the middle.

I suspect their side will look like this...

8. Snowden
9. Buderus
10. Mason
11. Scott
12. Smith
13. Houston

14. Hilder
15. Costigan
16. K. Sims
17. McKinnon

I don't even know if he'd be first drop with Fa'alogo & possibly Leilua popping up.

Last edited:
I'd welcome him with open arms but there's no way he'll be a walkup start into the Knights line-up, this pre-season these are the 10 main guys fighting for 4 spots.

Costigan, Cuthbertson, Fa'alogo, Hilder, Leilua, McKinnon, Roberts, Rochow, Sims, Tetevano

So Whitchurch has his work cut out for him if he does come, a bit weird since i'd say he has way more chance at the NRL with the Broncos.

Are people believing that Leilua is a forward? I think he's far more likely to start his Knights career in the back line.

Last edited:
The Knights signed him to replace Wes Naiqama & Junior Sa'u because there is no NRL ready centre behind Gagai & Tahu but while they are fit Leilua could definitely be used as an bench utility in the mean time if he's playing well enough in NSW Cup.

He's had enough time, next season Prince in, Norman out....nuff said. The guy is useless in the backs, possibly useful in the pack off the bench.

I wouldn't even waste a bench spot on him, we're already doing that with Hunt.

Active Now

• davidp
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • broncotville
  • Skyblues87
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Santa
  • Alec
  • sooticus
  • MrMoore
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • johnyE
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.