Player Movements / Rumours 2011/2012

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
There is going to be alot of news of players signing elsewhere, and instead of making a new thread everytime figured i would just start this one.

Cory Paterson signs with the Cowboys effective from next Tuesday.
The 23-year-old, who has played 77 NRL games, will link up with the Cowboys from next Tuesday to bolster the club’s forward depth.

There has speculation for weeks that Paterson was on the outer at Newcastle Knights, starting from when Wayne Bennett signed to coach in 2012.

Cowboys General Manager Peter Parr said the club was pleased to have acquired Paterson, who represented the Indigenous All Stars in 2010.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl- ... 6068477671

Note: All Brisbane Broncos related movements or rumours: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5925

Re: Player Movements

Dallas Johnson, Scott Bolton, Glenn Hall, Gavin Cooper, Tariq Sims and now Cory Patterson... Bloody fine collection of backrowers! eusa_think

Re: Player Movements

Cowboys have a bloody good roster at the moment, if they get Tate back in some kind of form they will be tough to beat. ABout time they recruited well

Stickied this.

Cowboys are flying under the radar this year. I don't think I'm alone in thinking that come finals they maybe the team to give everyone a bit of a shake up.

Boyd has officially signed with the knights

Beau Henry has signed with the Titans for three years. Granted an immediate release from the Knights.

Fergo wants back in at the sharks

After he said he wanted to leave for a [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. premiership

langer77 said:

After he said he wanted to leave for a [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. premiership
Source? full of lolz if true

broncospwn said:
langer77 said:

Source? full of lolz if true

Its from a few league forums

I found it funny if true

I'd want to play for the Sharks, too, if the alternative was living in Canberra.

Should see Canberra in the summer. It somehow manages to still be depressing

Matt King to Souths apparently.

ningnangnong said:
Matt King to Souths apparently.
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. King...

Hodges will love playing Souths now.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Aldo
  • lynx000
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.