Player physiques - Pre Season

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
Just saw this post on the Broncos Facebook page. Jack Bird seems to be looking pretty good physically. Arms and legs look a bit skinny, so he's likely cut down a bit?
**** sake Turps, just... you need to sort yourself out.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Why did the younger blokes have to report back to training earlier than the experienced blokes? Is that who the end of season review blamed everything on?

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
Why did the younger blokes have to report back to training earlier than the experienced blokes? Is that who the end of season review blamed everything on?
Nah it is just standard pre-season methodology. Younger guys need to train longer to build bulk / endurance, etc.

broncsgoat

NRL Captain
Surprised Turpin isn’t in shape. He has to displace the pre-season mvp from his starting position, not a great attitude to show up pudgy

FaithinHook

NRL Player
View attachment 6642

Coates & Arthars looking stronger
I don't mean any disrespect but my word it is as though Inglis died and was reincarnated as Coates. I predict this youngster to be Dally M centre of the year within 3 years max. Will also finish his career as our greatest centre along with Pearl. This man has the body of Adonis. He must be a starting centre some time this year. What an athlete! He is the man/player I am most excited about in 2020.

Last edited:

mitch222

State of Origin Rep
I don't mean any disrespect but my word it is as though Inglis died and was reincarnated as Coates. I predict this youngster to be Dally M centre of the year within 3 years max. Will also finish his career as our greatest centre along with Pearl. This man has the body of Adonis. He must be a starting centre some time this year. What an athlete! He is the man/player I am most excited about in 2020.
I reckon he might get a big chance this year. If he trains well, he will no doubt get a spot first up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter