Player physiques - Pre Season

Haven’t measured that in years but you’ll see in my post I can afford to lose 8 kgs

Just saying but by you’re logic you better be in top notch shape before you try to teach your kids any healthy eating or fitness habits
[automerge]1576286719[/automerge]
Jesus what have I walked into

Whoa, can you knock first next time.

Last edited:
FMD this thread has some bullshit in it. Can we stick to the topic, and for the love of ****, drop the fucking Siebs fat jokes. Stop it. No more.

Staff are sick of the reports, and absolutely everyone is sick of the fat jokes. Move. On.

FMD this thread has some bullshit in it. Can we stick to the topic, and for the love of ****, drop the fucking Siebs fat jokes. Stop it. No more.

Staff are sick of the reports, and absolutely everyone is sick of the fat jokes. Move. On.

Why not actually just ban the degrading ones? Everyone is sick of the agenda's and the same old posts and people anyway.....

I notice there's a staff warning at the bottom of this thread. It's the same person who has derailed every single thread for months and months and months, all relating to the coach. Tiresome, boring, repetitive. Anyone else who have argued his hipocritical and sometimes blatantly made up crap have been blamed for derailing threads yet he seems to be the constant and nothing is said or done.
I completely stopped watching nrl and have lost a lot of passion for the game recently due to the obvious agendas at nrl headquarters but I still love the broncos and was slowly coming back on here until I realised the same crap is still going on that has been happening since Wayne got sacked.

I love and appreciate what staff do on this forum but they have been absolutely played by this particular troll. I won't name him yet everyone will know who he his, which tells the story in itself. Souffs Sidney! Once again, I expect nothing to be done because he will stop for a couple of days, then start again, rinse and repeat...
[automerge]1576290009[/automerge]
I notice there's a staff warning at the bottom of this thread. It's the same person who has derailed every single thread for months and months and months, all relating to the coach. Tiresome, boring, repetitive. Anyone else who have argued his hipocritical and sometimes blatantly made up crap have been blamed for derailing threads yet he seems to be the constant and nothing is said or done.
I completely stopped watching nrl and have lost a lot of passion for the game recently due to the obvious agendas at nrl headquarters but I still love the broncos and was slowly coming back on here until I realised the same crap is still going on that has been happening since Wayne got sacked.

I love and appreciate what staff do on this forum but they have been absolutely played by this particular troll. I won't name him yet everyone will know who he his, which tells the story in itself. Souffs Sidney! Once again, I expect nothing to be done because he will stop for a couple of days, then start again, rinse and repeat...
And before anyone says "just press the ignore button".... I have.... But his consistency and obvious bs is so much that you can tell when he has joined a thread with his agenda EVERY Time, because the thread gets taken over with replies TO HIM. The whole thread every single time gets derailed... Every time...

Last edited:

Yeah I want start seeing more appreciation for the muscle mass and ripped abs of our players. Let’s take a minute to enjoy isaako’s amazing pectorals

Some yoga poses / positions are hard enough, I don’t even want to try Pilates until I have something that remotely resembles a core.

And before anyone says "just press the ignore button".... I have.... But his consistency and obvious bs is so much that you can tell when he has joined a thread with his agenda EVERY Time, because the thread gets taken over with replies TO HIM. The whole thread every single time gets derailed... Every time...
Why single out one person? There are several at least who've had a poke at our corpulent coach. The issue seems to be more of a reaction to a particular poster who's had particular opinions about the coach, and had the temerity to be right about at least some of them. You even strike a glancing blow at it, the goat doesn't cause too much of an issue himself but there's a regular crew who have to try and have a dig at everything he says or get their one-up on him by posting some thing about our former coach. Maybe you should redirect your ire to those who can't see their favourite coach in the whole wide world criticised in any way shape or form without needing to post some crap about our former coach or resorting to the immensely clever retort "why don't you go follow souffs then?"

Why single out one person? There are several at least who've had a poke at our corpulent coach. The issue seems to be more of a reaction to a particular poster who's had particular opinions about the coach, and had the temerity to be right about at least some of them. You even strike a glancing blow at it, the goat doesn't cause too much of an issue himself but there's a regular crew who have to try and have a dig at everything he says or get their one-up on him by posting some thing about our former coach. Maybe you should redirect your ire to those who can't see their favourite coach in the whole wide world criticised in any way shape or form without needing to post some crap about our former coach or resorting to the immensely clever retort "why don't you go follow souffs then?"
This is going on my tombstone

"right about some things"... Out of the 100000's? When did this happen? Did Bennett win the premiership and prove it a wrong move? Did all the players who have been under performing for years prove seibold wrong and have career best form at their new clubs? Are the underperforming crap players who are on long contracts show signed under Bennett? One year of getting rid of the crap he was left with, much like Newcastle had to do but over a far longer period justifies his CONSTANT crap? Its tiring for everyone.

So wait a sec... Its not him... Its everyone else? Should everyone just not reply to him? Here that everyone, solution! Don't reply or debate him. What a great forum this will turn into!

Last edited:
I would like to inform everyone that I am quite unmanly, and not very cool at all. But that's who I am, and I don't mind. :)
And I’d just like to let it be known that I actually have a massive penis. Don’t stand next to me at the urinal though.

How do you think I feel here? I donate a not small amount of money to this forum each year for the job the guys do, and when I make a post, it get turned into complete shit by one person.

I've reported a number of his posts that have been personally attacking, and antagonistic towards the vibe of the thread, but I don't know what the go is.

In real life, if you don't like someone, you ignore them, or walk away from them.

Everyone here are adults, we shouldn't have to remove people because a handful of people don't like someone, or something. Just scroll on and engage with people who you do like, it's not difficult.

I'm closing this thread until everyone cools off for a bit.

BHQ is here for discussion, not constant bickering about its members.

Some brilliant additions for this thread -

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • Harry Sack
  • Big Del
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Cavalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Adammacca
  • BruiserMk1
  • Gaz
  • IceWorks
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.