Player physiques - Pre Season

W
Yeah sure you were mate.
When Ben Hunt and Corey Oates had babies the top comments were of people jockingly saying how they'd probably already dropped them, I didn't see you having a bitchfit then. Get off your highhorse and over the fact I have a different opinion of the man. If you wanna be staff then go ahead and apply but until then stop trying to turn BHQ into the echo chamber you and a couple others wish it was.

Let's bring it back on topic guys. Lets just rejoice in the fact that we have a team that our missus' might be interested in looking at now.
Let's not go too far, there is that spot above their shoulders too that might need a little attention :p

I was just floating it as a possibility. Naturally I'd be horrified if it actually happened.
I saw it happen last year so I wouldn't be too shocked to see it again

Story on milford looking very good. I think a spine of Isaako/Milford/Croft/Turpin could be good.

Since when did Seibold go back to South Sydney?

942e14d8b186e0d12ed89f348680bf43.jpg

Since when did Seibold go back to South Sydney?

942e14d8b186e0d12ed89f348680bf43.jpg
Not sure whether to be disgusted by this, or just laugh. For a professional athlete in his 20's, making tonnes of money, to be at like 25-30% body fat (which is what he looks like) is poor to say the least.

On the other end of the spectrum, get a go at this mob. Paul Vaughan looks like he's been eating some trenbologne sandwiches, lol.

Attachments

• 81776066_1621149451358241_2889668861630611456_o.jpg
    81776066_1621149451358241_2889668861630611456_o.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Not sure whether to be disgusted by this, or just laugh. For a professional athlete in his 20's, making tonnes of money, to be at like 25-30% body fat (which is what he looks like) is poor to say the least.

On the other end of the spectrum, get a go at this mob. Paul Vaughan looks like he's been eating some trenbologne sandwiches, lol.
You can see JDB on the left. Working on the pre prison bod.

Those are some roidy looking traps on Vaughan.

Looks remarkably similar to the time Inglis came back randomly fat for one season at the Storm

IIRC it was when he first signed for Souths and was coming back from an injury.

Edit:
132893-greg-inglis.jpg

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • RodF
  • sooticus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • Bish
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • KeithustEndaf
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • bazza
  • Charlesstor
  • Lewisuhahix
  • Aldo
  • Johnny92
  • Redux
  • Fozz
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.