Players you'd like to see at the Broncos?

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
We always hear rumours about Benji and co. yet we always seemed split on whether we'd like them to come to club or not. So let's settle it, lay it all out on the table and see who we'd actually want at the club.

If he wasn't such a prima donna, I would have loved to have seen what Greg Inglis could have given us. Especially after watching his big return to form this year, Inglis would have been that spark we needed to help steer us further in the competition.

I'd take Inglis at fullback in a heartbeat. He's still got plenty of years ahead of him too. Barba would be great as well.
So would a promising half like Johnson or Milford. I wouldn't really take players from the positions where we are not struggling. So nothing besides a fullback or a half.

Ben Barba or Shaun Johnson for me too. They just love to attack and it is something I really miss. Growing up I love how Alf and Kevvie would just take the quick tap and throw the ball around inside our own 10. Those two guys would bring a bit of that back.

Wouldn't mind having Folau and Gagai back.

Benji, Thurston, Carney or Soward.

Carney is an interesting one.

I don't personally like him and feel like he goes missing when the going gets tough but in terms of pure skill he's the closest I've seen to Lockyer.

Inglis, Folau, Shaun Johnson and Barba...

Khunt - We miss him more than anyone. On field leader, gee-up man and play maker.

Last edited:
Khunt - We miss him more than anyone. On field leader, gee-up man and play maker.

Yes!

Realistically speaking, I'm a Shaun Johnson fan and would love to see him here, hopefully next year.

I read an article a few weeks ago about him being a huge Broncos fan so it wouldn't be out of the question.

Clubber Lang, might give our forward pack some guts then.

I read an article a few weeks ago about him being a huge Broncos fan so it wouldn't be out of the question.

Yeah, saw that too. His father was a big Broncos fan and wanted him to play here.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • cento
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.