THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
can we not televise the kevolution please

id rather watch married at first sight

Same with all of those show...

I would rather watch my old fella shrink in a ice bath!!!

Married at first sight is the pits, as far as I'm concerned.

Sacks coach, next Minute: "Why are all our good players leaving???"

This is the outcome, especially with nobodies as the only alternatives.

He obviously prefers blokes and there's nothing wrong with that.

Was paying extra attention to Mariner's rig earlier on in the season as well.

Extra attention ?
I said I thought he was light for a centre . And so it has proven to be . Can`t make hard metres , gets folded and driven backwards , and gets shrugged off in tackles .
Like I said then , he needs to get in the gym more often and eat some horse meat .Most centres are a lot bigger in the upper body than him . For a reason ...

Hand him the keys to the kingdom.

Billy Slater thinks he`s a decent assistant ?
Caretaking is a lot different to getting a 3 year stint where you get to pick your own roster wouldn`t you agree ?

Saw an interview with Sailor today, geez I tell you what it's not even him I'm worried about. He was talking about Walsh and Oates and that it was being blown up by the media but even that wasn't concerning me. It was him talking about the need to improve ball handling etc. Then after the interview they were talking about how poor it looked watching on........there are real issues within the club atm across the board players and coaching level.

Extra attention ?
I said I thought he was light for a centre . And so it has proven to be . Can`t make hard metres , gets folded and driven backwards , and gets shrugged off in tackles .
Like I said then , he needs to get in the gym more often and eat some horse meat .Most centres are a lot bigger in the upper body than him . For a reason ...

What do you make of the Penrith outside backs? they'd barely be taller than your average man, they run for about 100 metres a game. None of those players look built like brick shithouses. To'o in particular averages 180 metres a game.

What do you make of the Penrith outside backs? they'd barely be taller than your average man, they run for about 100 metres a game. None of those players look built like brick shithouses. To'o in particular averages 180 metres a game.
To’o could press mariner over his head
You’ve watched him play before right?

To’o could press mariner over his head
You’ve watched him play before right?

No, I haven't. I haven't seen Origin or the Grand Final we were in last year, totally didn't see those games at all.

What a stupid question.

My point is that he's hardly the hulking beast you'd expect a winger to be, he doesn't need to be, as Mariner doesn't need to be either.

I'm sorry but To'o.....in particular
is the literal definition of a brick shithouse.

I'm sorry but To'o.....in particular
is the literal definition of a brick shithouse.

We're hardly looking at Maika Sivo here.

To’o is one of the best players in the game, mariner is one of the worst.
To’o may not be tall but to compare him to mariner is laughable.

Active Now

• kwomo
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manofoneway
  • Cavalo
  • Hurrijo
  • Fitzy
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Painin the Haas
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.