THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
After the Titans loss I had us not winning another game all year, so I will revise my position and say that if we finish the season without disgracing ourselves further, Kevvie deserves another shot next year.

It's all but certain he was getting another shot anyway, but it won't rankle in the same way as if we had lost our last 6 games of the year.

After the Titans loss I had us not winning another game all year, so I will revise my position and say that if we finish the season without disgracing ourselves further, Kevvie deserves another shot next year.

It's all but certain he was getting another shot anyway, but it won't rankle in the same way as if we had lost our last 6 games of the year.
Not sure he "deserves" another shot, but the more we go out fighting the further his head retracts from the chopping block.

I have to question whether some of you are even fans of the club, at this point.

Put your ego in your back pocket, get over this infatuation that you have an opportunity to be proven right on an internet forum, nobody gives a shit about that. I mean actually nobody. There isn't a single person that gives a shit.
they are the anti-fans. Its like they are willing the broncos to to perform poorly so that they can have a "told you so moment" if the club sacks a legend and stalwart of the broncos. Its sick.

If the Broncos sack Kevin Walters it will be the darkest day the club has even seen. Even darker than the wooden spoon in 2020. Probably on par with sacking Bennet which I still have the sads about!

Being a 'fan' doesn't mean you need to be endlessly positive, and everything is all sunshine and rainbows.

You're entitled to criticise the club as you see fit.

At the end of the day, we all want what's best for the club, and some of us have different ideas to others on what path is the best one to take.

Enjoy the weekend my friends.

they are the anti-fans. Its like they are willing the broncos to to perform poorly so that they can have a "told you so moment" if the club sacks a legend and stalwart of the broncos. Its sick.

If the Broncos sack Kevin Walters it will be the darkest day the club has even seen. Even darker than the wooden spoon in 2020. Probably on par with sacking Bennet which I still have the sads about!
Okay Billy.

Being a 'fan' doesn't mean you need to be endlessly positive, and everything is all sunshine and rainbows.

At the end of the day, we all want what's best for the club, and some of us have different ideas to others on what path is the best one to take.

This☝️.
Well said Ning.

Nothing better than to be a fan of a footy club that has a consistent and competent footy team. But at times shit happens and you are not being less of a fan for calling it out. In fact you couldn’t call yourself a fan if you didn’t.

There are times when you need to take off the rose coloured glasses and see it the way it really is.

@Foordy Put your reading glasses on

If Kev gets the arse during next season we end up with Barrett.
If eels shit the bed under ryles they end up with the great Nathan brown as caretaker.
Could be dark days ahead for both😖

Exactly. Support the boys if you attend the game, praise or be critical as needed on places like this. Being a fan doesnt mean you have to be a happy clapper. I feel these are more "fake fans" than the ones people are quick to label as such.

Criticism is good, I just have my doubts about a select few who are at this point in it so they don't look like a clown who got it wrong.

When you start barracking for the team to lose, you're in that boat.

Or Barrett
Barrett has at least been successful as an assistant coach, Brown has not really shown anything across his entire coaching career, but then lands roles that are like head of football, which is what I think he's doing at eels isn't he??

Failed with a stacked dargons team in the mid-00's, 26% win percentage at knights and three straight wooden spoons and 32% win percentage with the wahs in his most recent coaching.

He must have an outstanding powerpoint game

We’re here criticising the coach after a disastrous season, you are here criticising the people who are criticising the coach. Seems like you are the one in the wrong place.

This is the same coach who took us to a Grand Final. Sometimes circumstances take place and it's important to understand that, we're not the only team to have a shocker of a season after an incredible season. It's not always as simple as the coach. If it were, Trent Robinson would be unemployed.

In before someone hits me with the "yEaH BuT ThE bUcK StOps wItH tHe CoaCh", funnily enough I didn't see him getting much credit last season. So that little hypothesis can go out the door as it's not fair to pretend like he's just someone in the background one year and then start shredding on him the next.

This is the same coach who took us to a Grand Final. Sometimes circumstances take place and it's important to understand that, we're not the only team to have a shocker of a season after an incredible season. It's not always as simple as the coach. If it were, Trent Robinson would be unemployed.

In before someone hits me with the "yEaH BuT ThE bUcK StOps wItH tHe CoaCh", funnily enough I didn't see him getting much credit last season. So that little hypothesis can go out the door as it's not fair to pretend like he's just someone in the background one year and then start shredding on him the next.
And all those coaches have received the same criticism by their fans, because that is professional sport, you are judged on results. It doesn’t make those levelling the criticism any less fans and it’s insulting that they would be labeled “fake fans” for wanting some accountability for performances.

I don’t know what or who you are referring to but Kevvie got a lot of praise last year.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • LittleDavey
  • Astro
  • Santa
  • mitch222
  • upthebroncs
  • Footy Fanatic
  • BRC088
  • Mister Wright
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • johnny plath
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.