Post-2000, who is the best Bronco signing?

Gillett and Reed would be good shouts but didn't they make their NRL debut with the Broncos?

Ennis suffered a setback but I'd argue he was one of the form players of the 2008 competition.

He just said debuted at another club and then was successful at the Broncos.

Can we just scrap the criteria, though?

We all know who the real best signing was and it was Justin Hodges. If we don't sign him, our premiership drought will be 21 years and not 15.

Anthony " The Man" Mundine.

Oh shit. That was 97. My bad

Actually there is one other no one has mentioned but would be right up there, mainly because you wouldn't think it would be post-2000 but nonetheless, he apparently is - Casey McGuire.

It's an NRL board mate, the implication is he's talking about another NRL team. I don't think anyone is looking for a QCup 'gotcha' but I could be wrong.
yeah I thought it was obviously implied

Andrew McCullough coming through.
Bennett actually.

Ennis came to be coached by Wayne and when Bennett left there wasn't much keeping him up here. Bennett helped him and Hannant procure deals at the Bulldogs.

TPJ and Lodge, "signing" them to other clubs counts doesn't it?

Don't know if its been mentioned as yet, but the re-signing of Justin Hodges from the Roosters was one of our best.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Lurker
  • Broncosarethebest
  • RolledOates
  • marw
  • Shane Tronc
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.