Post-2000, who is the best Bronco signing?

Luke Priddis from the Raiders.

Was more than handy in securing us the first title of the millennium.

Mitch Garbutt

There was so many dud forward purchases during that 2013-2019 period that barely lasted a season or two with us.

Mitch Garbutt, James Gavet, Martin Kennedy, Lama Tasi, Todd Lowrie, Herman Ese'ese, Korbin Sims, Sam Tagatese, Shaun Fensom.

Yuck.

I remember going to the first game of the season in 2004 and looking forward to seeing Motu Tony debut for us at fullback... only to see him completely and utterly upstaged by Karmichael Hunt.

Mitch Garbutt, James Gavet, Martin Kennedy, Lama Tasi, Todd Lowrie, Herman Ese'ese, Korbin Sims, Sam Tagatese, Shaun Fensom.
EbMZsY.gif

There was so many dud forward purchases during that 2013-2019 period that barely lasted a season or two with us.

Yuck.

Jesus christ our R&R has been a dumpster fire for far longer than I remembered.

Mitch Garbutt
Take solace in the fact that we were paying Mitch Garbutt at the time when he socked James Tamou a good one in the world club challenge. Thats his only solid contribution to our club

The thing that annoys me above anything is the way the media portrays these "stars" to us fans.

"Enforcer, hitman" etc.. and the bloke barely plays 10 games before he gets picked up by someone like Newcastle or the Warriors.

Yuck.
Big Herman was quite good for us.then he decided to leave

Unread

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.