Potential Davis Cup Ban

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 16,00.html

Seriously the ITF is kidding!!!! People's safety comes first and Indian has proven in recent times to be an unsafe place to be ATM. If their sports bodies want elite level sport in their country then they need to be doing all they can to pressure their political leaders etc to make their country safer for people to come to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ridiculous, we have the IPL which is a thousand times bigger than tennis move their games to South Africa yet these fossils want to put lives at potential risk

Russo said:
Ridiculous, we have the IPL which is a thousand times bigger than tennis move their games to South Africa yet these fossils want to put lives at potential risk

Clearly the ITF doesn't think their members are important enough to attract attention from terrorists.

Absolute joke.

Hewitt isn't worth my time if I were a terrorist.

True. I can see the positives of a terrorist attack on the Australian davis cup team when you put it that way....

Yeah not a fan of Hewitt as a person but a real shame his Davis Cup career could be over if we are banned by the idiots running the game.

Hewitt was a warrior for Australia in the Davis Cup, I loved how he always made playing for Australia a priority - something you don't see that often in an game where making money as an individual is the first priority.

Agreed. He was the mainstay of Australia's Davis Cup success in the late 90s/early 2000s. He epitomised national pride while the likes of Sampras and Agassi avoided Davis cup at all costs for the Wanks.

Also agree - not a massive fan of Hewitt, but he always put playing for Australia first and always played his best possible tennis in Davis Cup.

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.