VOTE POTS 2016 Round#9 @ Sharks

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Please click the image to vote your Player of the Season MOTM, 2nd and 3rd best for this round against the Cronulla Sharks.

3.Jimmy
2.Wallace(ripped in again)
1.Reed

Roberts - amazing what happens when we give him the ball. Should be more of it
Gillett- his defensive contribution can't be underestimated
Wallace - always made the hard yards against a terrific defence

3. Roberts
2. Parker
1. McGuire

3. Corey Parker
2. Joe Ofahengaue
1. Jack Reed

A real captain's knock from Corey, loved the try and the freak offload to send Roberts down the sideline in the first half. Probably his best game of the season, which is pleasing after he had an unhappy night against Penrith. His goal-kicking wasn't on point, but he did everything to make up for it.

Thought Joe O really stood up for the Broncos in the second half and allowed Milford and Hunt to play with more space. Against one of the better packs against the competition, he appears to be on his way to a break-out season. My only complaint was his defence. There were a few moments where it wasn't as tight as it should have been.

Reed did everything asked of him and more. Roberts may have had more highlights, but I thought his mistakes, particularly in defence hurt the team where as Reed marked up very well on Bird. I also thought he helped set the tone in the second half and played a vital hand in at least two tries.

Honorable Mentions - James Roberts even with his defensive efforts, I would have had him there but what threw me was that stupid pass in the in-goal. If he didn't have a freak of a target (Corey Oates) it would have been a Origin 3 82 situation.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Dexter
  • Santa
  • Waynesaurus
  • heartly87
  • Gaz
  • Stix
  • Reds2011
  • Strop
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fozz
  • NSW stables
  • broncsgoat
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Browny
  • winslow_wong
  • Robboi_321
  • Kev_Guz
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.