NEWS Pre-season Challenge 1: Broncos 24 drew Titans 24

ScreenFoVs2M1aYAE6UDT

NRL Pre-season Challenge 1: TITANS - Feb 12, 7:05pm (Sunshine Coast)

Broadcast on Fox/Kayo only.

This is the trial we lose and all these players people have been talking up as top 30 prospects, will barely look like their worthy of a bench spot.

This is the trial we lose and all these players people have been talking up as top 30 prospects, will barely look like their worthy of a bench spot.
Well that's a cheery prediction. I'm looking forward to giving them a pasting.

Well that's a cheery prediction. I'm looking forward to giving them a pasting.

If we don't give them a pasting though, it's the doom and gloom mentality of BroncosHQ that I don't like. People have no sense of reality, we just beat a bunch of blokes who will probably be rocking up at the worksite on Monday with a hard hat on.

BroncosFever the life of the party as always

A Sunday night trial game... what the hell is that
That doesn't bother me as I don't work mondays it's the trip upto the Sunshine Coast that pisses me off more. Wish at least one of the Trial matches against the Titans or Cowboys was down in Brisbane/GC

Some club will latch onto Sailor if he isn't signed by the Broncos. Even though it was just basically a second tier match, TS looked to be the only one that didn't belong there. He certainly stood out.

Some club will latch onto Sailor if he isn't signed by the Broncos. Even though it was just basically a second tier match, TS looked to be the only one that didn't belong there. He certainly stood out.
I wouldn't like to say he was the only one, but he certainly looked like he deserved to be playing better opposition.

But, to reign it back in a bit, he didn't stand out to the extent Reece Walsh did in the same match in 2021. And we all remember what happened after that.

I wouldn't like to say he was the only one, but he certainly looked like he deserved to be playing better opposition.

But, to reign it back in a bit, he didn't stand out to the extent Reece Walsh did in the same match in 2021. And we all remember what happened after that.
The performance was far more impressive than what Reece chucked up in 21' its only just that Reece was an 18 year old who hadn't played organised footy in over 12 months and had never played against grown men whilst Tristan is 24. 3 try assists and a try is better than what Reece did however only thing is Wynnum chucked out a better side back then.

Unread

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Porthoz
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.