Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Prelim Final #1
Brisbane Broncos vs Sydney Roosters
Suncorp Stadium, Friday 25 September 2015
Kick Off 7:55pm
1420536256.png

1. Darius Boyd 2. Corey Oates 3. Jack Reed 4. Justin Hodges 5. Jordan Kahu 6. Anthony Milford 7. Ben Hunt 8. Sam Thaiday 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Adam Blair 11. Alex Glenn 12. Matt Gillett 13. Corey Parker
Interchange: 14. Jarrod Wallace 15. Mitchell Dodds 16. Jo Ofanhengaue 17. Kodi Nikorima
1420538664.png

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Michael Jennings 4. Blake Ferguson 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 6. James Maloney 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. Sam Moa 9. Jake Friend 10. Dylan Napa 11. Mitchell Aubusson 12. Aidan Guerra 13. Boyd Cordner
Interchange: 14. Jackson Hastings 15. Isaac Liu 16. Kane Evans 17. Siosiua Taukeiaho

Prelim Final #2
Melbourne Storm vs North Queensland Cowboys
AAMI Park, Saturday 26 September 2015
Kick Off 7:40pm
1420555342.png

1. Cameron Munster 2. Marika Koroibete 3. Will Chambers 4. Kurt Mann 5. Matt Duffie 6. Blake Green 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Tim Glasby 11. Kevin Proctor 12. Tohu Harris 13. Ryan Hinchcliffe
Interchange: 14. Kenneath Bromwich 15. Dale Finucane 16. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 17. Jordan McLean 18. Christian Welch 19. Dayne Weston
1420530280.png

1. Lachlan Coote 2. Kyle Feldt 3. Justin O'Neill 4. Kane Linnett 5. Antonio Winterstein 6. Michael Morgan 7. Johnathan Thurston 8. Matthew Scott 9. Jake Granville 10. James Tamou 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Ethan Lowe 13. Jason Taumalolo
Interchange: 14. Rory Kostjasyn 15. John Asiata 16. Scott Bolton 17. Ben Hannant 19. Ray Thompson

Last edited:
Koroibete in doubt for Melbourne.

Marika failed to train with his team mates as Mahe Fonua and Young Tonumaipea filled in.

It'd be a massive effort for him to make it back after such a nasty gash to his achilles.

Reckon Cowboys will make the GF. As for our game, head says Roosters, heart says Broncos.

Pearce named for the Roosters.

Broncos, Storm and North Queensland name unchanged line-ups.

20k+ tickets sold for the Storm vs Cowboys game so far.

20k+ tickets sold for the Storm vs Cowboys game so far.

That would mean it is almost a sell out then wouldn't it ?

Be nice to see the full house sign go up at an NRL game in Melbourne

According to Wikipedia the capacity is about 30,000, I think it will come close.

Storm game will sell out, have to remember, NO AFL games in Melbourne this week.

I've got tickets. Anyone else going?

Storm game will sell out, have to remember, NO AFL games in Melbourne this week.

I've got tickets. Anyone else going?

I'm not, but i'd love to.

It looks like a great stadium to watch a game at, and these two teams are sure to turn on a great game.

Yeah it is a pretty cool stadium, basically a poor man's Suncorp. It will be interesting to see the Cowboys excitement machine vs the Storm WWF trying to blunt it as close to breaking the rules as possible.

Anybody know the weather forecast for Melbourne for Saturday night ?

If it's wet, i'd say advantage Storm.

It could be wet, windy, hot and snowing all at the same time in this crazy place.

The NRL is pleased to announce the NRL Telstra Premiership Preliminary Finals in Melbourne and Brisbane have both sold out.
Following a record crowd for the first week, the NRL is on track to record the highest attended Finals Series since 2009 and the second highest ever.

It's funny..

Storm are in AFL heartland and still sold out.

Absolutely no doubt in my mind that regardless of the results, tomorrow and saturday are going to be insane for Rugby League fans all over the world. These games are gonna rate their asses off. I get the feeling this time that it is Origin all over again.

So are there any odds on who whinges the most in the Melbourne-North Queensland game? JT talks a good game but I think Cam Smith might be the best whinger in the comp at the moment. It'll be close.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • LittleDavey
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Financeguy
  • Spooky1013
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncs30
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosAlways
  • BroncoFan94
  • Mister Wright
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.