Premier League team of season 08/09

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Can't be bothered with assignments at the moment so here is a thread for you to pick your team of the season.

Mine:

------------------Howard
Bosingwa---Vidic-----Hangeland------Evra
Ronaldo------Gerrard-----Alonso----Young
----------Torres----------Anelka------------

Subs:
Schwarzer
Carragher
Jagielka
Lampard
Ireland
Agbonlahor
Robinho

Carragher?

He's had a fairly poor season you nut, i thought you hated him anyway? [icon_lol1. [icon_razz1

I'll post my team up in a bit.

I thought he has done well? I do hate him, that doesn't mean I don't rate him as a player. Tbh I haven't watched a hell of alot of Pool games, so replace him with Ferdinand cause I know he has done well..... Rio that is :P

Don't put that duck billed twat in there. Put Titus Bramble in [icon_razz1

Ok here we are:

-----------------------------------------------Schwarzer----------------------------------------------------

------Corluka----------------------Vidic------------------------Hangeland----------------Evra-----------

----------------------------------Essien-----------------------Alonso---------------------------------------

-----Ronaldo----------------------------------Gerrard--------------------------------Young---------------

-----------------------------------------------Anelka---------------------------------------------------------

Subs:
Reina
Alex
Lampard
Torres
Mascherano
Robinho
Laursen

Anelka ahead of Torres as Torres has been injured too much. Corluka's a bit of a wildcard, but i rate him highly and he can do a job at right back.

Essien wass out for most of this season wasn't he??

--------------------------Van der Sar-------------------------

Glen Johnson-------- Vidic-------Jagielka------------Baines

Ronaldo--------Gerrard-------Lampard----------Young

Torres---------Anelka

Subs
Schwarzer
Hangeland
Laursen
Shaun-wright phillips
Alonso
Rooney
Robinho

Gk - Howard
Lb - Evra
Cb - Vidic
Cb - Jagielka
Rb - Bosingwa
Lm - Young
Rm - Ronaldo
Dm - Alonso
Am - Gerrard
Cf - Rooney
Cf - Anelka

Bench
Schwarzer
Ferdinand
Johnson
Ireland
Robinho
Torres
Van Persie

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.