Pretty Ladies Thread Part II: The IBM strikes back

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep
Tom Green went to Japan years ago and visited a used panty dealer. Go to 1:42

Oh yeah, I have no doubt that goes on. I'm talking the actual vending machines. One of the guys I went with, his wife wanted him to get a photo in front of one.......honestly don't know why tbh, but anyway.

Reactions: Tom

Porthoz

International Captain
Staff
Oh yeah, I have no doubt that goes on. I'm talking the actual vending machines. One of the guys I went with, his wife wanted him to get a photo in front of one.......honestly don't know why tbh, but anyway.
I heard about the machines too. I was there for 5 weeks, albeit quite a while ago, and never saw one.
I suspect they may be found in those "Japanese only" bars. A Japanese colleague tried to get us into one, but entry was stubbornly refused.

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep
I heard about the machines too. I was there for 5 weeks, albeit quite a while ago, and never saw one.
I suspect they may be found in those "Japanese only" bars. A Japanese colleague tried to get us into one, but entry was stubbornly refused.
Lol, yeah we went to an out of the way place to eat.....were not allowed certain menu items.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
So why do I have to go to Japan for my used panties? Why can't I get them here?

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Hey man, you never got in touch.

What am I meant to do with all these skiddy infested undies now?
Buy a vending machine to put them in of course

Not going through til tomorrow morning now. Caught myself yawning a few times so stopped in Heatherbrae. Nice little town.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Buy a vending machine to put them in of course

Not going through til tomorrow morning now. Caught myself yawning a few times so stopped in Heatherbrae. Nice little town.
Haha, I don't even think Heatherbrae is a town! It's just like an industrial area, with a pie shop, HJs, KFC and some servos. Oh actually, there's maybe like 20 houses around the area. I'm guessing you're at the Motto Farm Motel? That or the Sir Francis Drake Inn... unless you opted for the van park... brb, I'm... going outside... to... stalk... Tom. :emoji_wink:

I drive past there every morning on my way to work - always wanted to go in and give the buffet a go at the Motto Farm Motel. Looks so good driving past, and the truckies are always all over it haha.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Haha, I don't even think Heatherbrae is a town! It's just like an industrial area, with a pie shop, HJs, KFC and some servos. Oh actually, there's maybe like 20 houses around the area. I'm guessing you're at the Motto Farm Motel? That or the Sir Francis Drake Inn... unless you opted for the van park... brb, I'm... going outside... to... stalk... Tom. :emoji_wink:

I drive past there every morning on my way to work - always wanted to go in and give the buffet a go at the Motto Farm Motel. Looks so good driving past, and the truckies are always all over it haha.
Yep motto farm. The buffet is free with the room so will be hitting it tomorrow before I take off. Let you know how it goes. Went and had a few beers and a punt at some pub in Raymond Terrace overlooking a lake, that's the town I was actually talking about. Beautiful view. I hadn't really given the buffet much thought but now I have high expectations if truckies like it. Won't be able to sleep tonight. If you are going this way anyway just leave those undies at reception for me, will pick them up when I check out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter