Pretty Ladies Thread Part II: The IBM strikes back

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by I bleed Maroon, Oct 24, 2015.

1. anzac

anzac BRL Player

Meh, teeth are to big.
    Yes I'm kidding, she's gorgeous
    Do you have a scratch n sniff version?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  2. I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon State of Origin Rep

Sadly no, but Japan do have used panty vending machines...You might get lucky.

anzac likes this.
  3. Me rikey very much

Apparently. Have never met anyone that's found one though. We searched when we were in Tokyo......nothin.

4. Tom

Tom State of Origin Rep

Tom Green went to Japan years ago and visited a used panty dealer. Go to 1:42

Harry Sack likes this.
  5. Oh yeah, I have no doubt that goes on. I'm talking the actual vending machines. One of the guys I went with, his wife wanted him to get a photo in front of one.......honestly don't know why tbh, but anyway.

Tom likes this.
  6. I heard about the machines too. I was there for 5 weeks, albeit quite a while ago, and never saw one.
    I suspect they may be found in those "Japanese only" bars. A Japanese colleague tried to get us into one, but entry was stubbornly refused.

Harry Sack likes this.
  7. Lol, yeah we went to an out of the way place to eat.....were not allowed certain menu items.

8. Tom

Tom State of Origin Rep

So why do I have to go to Japan for my used panties? Why can't I get them here?

9. ningnangnong

ningnangnong HACK THE PLANET!!!

PM me your address fam.

Harry Sack, Porthoz and Tom like this.
  10. Tom

Tom State of Origin Rep

Will be going through Newcastle on Monday actually. Just start up a stockpile for me.

ningnangnong likes this.
  11. ningnangnong

Hey man, you never got in touch.

What am I meant to do with all these skiddy infested undies now?

Tom likes this.
  12. Tom

Tom State of Origin Rep

Buy a vending machine to put them in of course

Not going through til tomorrow morning now. Caught myself yawning a few times so stopped in Heatherbrae. Nice little town.

ningnangnong likes this.
  13. ningnangnong

Haha, I don't even think Heatherbrae is a town! It's just like an industrial area, with a pie shop, HJs, KFC and some servos. Oh actually, there's maybe like 20 houses around the area. I'm guessing you're at the Motto Farm Motel? That or the Sir Francis Drake Inn... unless you opted for the van park... brb, I'm... going outside... to... stalk... Tom. :emoji_wink:

I drive past there every morning on my way to work - always wanted to go in and give the buffet a go at the Motto Farm Motel. Looks so good driving past, and the truckies are always all over it haha.

Morkel likes this.
  14. Tom

Tom State of Origin Rep

Yep motto farm. The buffet is free with the room so will be hitting it tomorrow before I take off. Let you know how it goes. Went and had a few beers and a punt at some pub in Raymond Terrace overlooking a lake, that's the town I was actually talking about. Beautiful view. I hadn't really given the buffet much thought but now I have high expectations if truckies like it. Won't be able to sleep tonight. If you are going this way anyway just leave those undies at reception for me, will pick them up when I check out.

ningnangnong likes this.
  15. broncos4life

broncos4life International Rep

Came in here to see some hot chicks, instead find some light foreplay between two blokes. Typical.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
    Harry Sack, Morkel, Porthoz and 4 others like this.
  16. Morkel

Morkel

That’s actually the motto we decided on to market BHQ.

broncos4life likes this.
  17. broncos4life

broncos4life International Rep

BroncosHQ: Come for the hot chicks, stay for the homoerotic foreplay.

Morkel likes this.
  18. I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon State of Origin Rep

Ban me, plz.

GKDonkey likes this.
    [​IMG]

To get back on track. Justine Schofield, been a fan from the start.

jarro65 and ningnangnong like this.