Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Prime Minister’s XIII loaded with
10 Origin players, five Kangaroos

Tom Sangster,
The Daily Telegraph
September 30, 2019 2:51pm

Last edited by a moderator:
.......****, here we go again with the rep footy taking half our front row shit.

No Corey Oates. No Matt Gillett.
[automerge]1569825885[/automerge]
I thought the PM was a Sharks fan?
That might explain the captain..

Last edited:
Someone from the broncos staff shadow our players so maninga isn’t in their ears trying to recruit.
I say let him get in their ear as much as he wants. If any of them go then they fail the iq score required to play for us anyway. But him trying to recruit them to Canberra- that could be a worry.

Last edited:
What would his sales pitch even be?

"Come play for me at the Titans, and in a year, maybe two, you could be living in Perth!"

"Everyone else here is just robbing this place blind before they fold, want a piece?"

West Panthers Brisbane have 4 four players in he womens team. Thats pretty impressive for a small non-WNRL club. I worked with Michaela Peck, but have only seen highlights of her football. If she has half the energy on the field as she does when she works, she bound to play test football (I swear she was like a kid on red cordial all day, but in a good way :P ) She's captain of the Titans invitation squad, but hopefully the broncos or someone gives her a shot at hooker.

Someone from the broncos staff shadow our players so maninga isn’t in their ears trying to recruit.
This is what I thought straight up, the 3 guys he's keen to recruit.

This is what I thought straight up, the 3 guys he's keen to recruit.
Yup........
[automerge]1569837879[/automerge]
I say let him get in their ear as much as he wants. If any of them go then they fail the iq score required to play for us anyway. But him trying to recruit them to Canberra- that could be a worry.
Do you see mal staying at the titans? He popped smoke as soon as he saw qld about to lose their mega stars.... what you say about the raiders struck a cord with me “I wish you didn’t” lol. he is after all giving that giant hollow horn a blow job on Sunday.

Last edited:
What would his sales pitch even be?

"Come play for me at the Titans, and in a year, maybe two, you could be living in Perth!"
“If you don’t like pressure come play for us, no one gives a shit down this neck of the woods”, We’ll even subsidies your pay with bags of coke?

Just spit ballin

I assume Boyd wasn’t picked because he is on paternity leave.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Battler
  • Broncosarethebest
  • bert_lifts
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BruiserMk1
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.