Protest at Red Hill

BrentTatesChin

BrentTatesChin

QCup Player
Jul 30, 2016
Im probably in the minority here but I really want to go down to Red Hill and really make my voice heard. Go down with signs saying 'Sack Siebold' and make sure its during public training so the media see it aswell.

Thoughts?

Im probably in the minority here but I really want to go down to Red Hill and really make my voice heard. Go down with signs saying 'Sack Siebold' and make sure its during public training so the media see it aswell.

Thoughts?
I will attend if our demands are they remove Brisbane from their name. I could at least enjoy their floggings if they were called the News Limited Broncos.

Seibold has truly been found out, no doubt he would have bamboozled the board with pie charts and fancy Harvard stats however surely the powers at be must have done their research on his miserable record before his time at south's? He stunk at Mackay and was miserable in his junior QLD rep teams he had. I remember a qld 18 team he coached that had to wear a GPS and if they hit their 4 kilometres in training he would make them stop and not train anymore or do any extras.

Secondly - I think Muppets like Richards, Nolan and scanlan have a lot to answer for here. The recruitment, development and planning has been absolute dog shizen. The development of players is actually going backwards.

Yes. Go for it. I don't know why it hasn't happened already.

I'm in Sydney but I'd be there with you if I was in Brissy.

This needs to happen.

Because it's a waste of time.

It will accomplish nothing other than to waste your time. The Broncos aren't going to make decisions due to a group of angry protesters outside the clubhouse.

Because it's a waste of time.

It will accomplish nothing other than to waste your time. The Broncos aren't going to make decisions due to a group of angry protesters outside the clubhouse.

Apart from which they already know what to do. Pass the swords and start falling

Sponsors aren't going to like their team's fans being so publicly disgusted with the team's performance. They don't want to be associated with pig-headed ineptitude. Could work.

Sponsors aren't going to like their team's fans being so publicly disgusted with the team's performance. They don't want to be associated with pig-headed ineptitude. Could work.

I don't see how it would.

I mean, this team is blasted on every media outlet in the country and their logos are front and centre in the pictures and videos used by those media outlets. I think if that's not going to work then a protest wouldn't.

If people want the club to listen, do it with your wallet. Not with a sign and some angry words. They will close the windows and block you out.

Seibold has truly been found out, no doubt he would have bamboozled the board with pie charts and fancy Harvard stats however surely the powers at be must have done their research on his miserable record before his time at south's? He stunk at Mackay and was miserable in his junior QLD rep teams he had. I remember a qld 18 team he coached that had to wear a GPS and if they hit their 4 kilometres in training he would make them stop and not train anymore or do any extras.

Secondly - I think Muppets like Richards, Nolan and scanlan have a lot to answer for here. The recruitment, development and planning has been absolute dog shizen. The development of players is actually going backwards.

I love how the joke has evolved from power point display to pie charts
[automerge]1595028055[/automerge]
Is an online petition more realistic? I imagine thousands of people would sign it as opposed to like 10 people turning up to red hill

Last edited:
I'd go Kickstarter. Someone's going to have to pay his contract.

The only way this board (or murdoch given that the board has said they will basically do nothing) will even consider dropping seibold is if people hit the broncos via their wallet. I.e. People not purchasing memberships or tickets, not purchasing merchandise etc.

I think if they received notification that thousands of fans were not signing up for memberships next year they may take the fans voices more seriously.

Success brings income (i.e. increased membership numbers in 2016 after 2015).

That's why having sponsors walking may work - it will hit them in the wallet.

Last edited:
I'd go Kickstarter. Someone's going to have to pay his contract.

I like it. How many fans do you think we have that would chip in to get rid of this ****? 50k? What would the payout be? 2.5M? Surely everyone would chip in 50 bucks? Hell I would equal my annual membership cost, would be the best money I spent this year (outside of the 25 bucks I just spent on the sweet arse Theeat Level Midnight shirt I just bought).

Badel will be working up the “irate broncos fans plan a Red Hill storming” as we speak.

Active Now

• Allo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncoFan94
  • Johnny92
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Organix
  • Broncosgirl
  • Battler
  • NSW stables
  • Broncorob
  • winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Strop
  • Locky's Left Boot
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.