POST GAME PSC - Broncos vs Cowboys

I read fine .
Just choosey what I spend my time reading .
And here I was spending my time to give you a thorough response that I thought you deserved as a fellow BHQ member

And here I was spending my time to give you a thorough response that I thought you deserved as a fellow BHQ member
Appreciated .

Though the thoroughness caused me to consider will I be , richer , smarter or more handsome when I finish ?

I did !
I didn`t like it so I spat it out .
blue balls bouncing GIF

No, I didn't. I'm saying the refs don't rig games AND it's illegal. I'm saying fans accusing the refs of cheating because think they made an error (regardless of whether they did) is just fans being complete pillocks.

And let's say a rogue ref is actually trying to rig a game, do you think they'd do it so blatantly you could tell? Everything they do is analysed to death. It's a stupid premise, and you have to be stupid to go along with it.

You mean, something super subtle like the "10" that teams are given, the speed at which the defenders can leave the line, and how much leeway they are given in the ruck?

Isn't it also amazing that all of these things have been further concealed by recent rules like 6-agains (meaning there is zero time for scrutiny), the video ref (who has been caught multiple times, revealing they are in the on-field ref's ears constantly). Oh, and the promised on-screen 10 metre line that silently didn't materialise.

You mean, something super subtle like the "10" that teams are given, the speed at which the defenders can leave the line, and how much leeway they are given in the ruck?

Isn't it also amazing that all of these things have been further concealed by recent rules like 6-agains (meaning there is zero time for scrutiny), the video ref (who has been caught multiple times, revealing they are in the on-field ref's ears constantly). Oh, and the promised on-screen 10 metre line that silently didn't materialise.
Sounds like a victim complex.

Active Now

• Shane Tronc
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • heartly87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Yem
  • Financeguy
  • Fitzy
  • Astro
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • MrRobot
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • thenry
  • Porthoz
  • Old Mate
  • Big Del
  • Jazza
  • Manofoneway
  • Nerd
... and 57 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.