Public Transport Tonight

Russo said:
Transport to the ground was fine, until the friggin bus ran out of petrol/diesel outside Easts Leagues Club. Can you friggin believe it they planned everything so well with the transport for the 2 games and peak hour but forgot to fill my bus up with petrol [eusa_doh

Luckily I had left really early to get there in plenty of time

You were in that lot?

I was in one of the buses driving past. I was admiring my old school before I looked over and saw your lot out there in the rain. Felt very sorry and the only blight on a very good performance from the transport system.

Big Pete said:
Russo said:
Transport to the ground was fine, until the friggin bus ran out of petrol/diesel outside Easts Leagues Club. Can you friggin believe it they planned everything so well with the transport for the 2 games and peak hour but forgot to fill my bus up with petrol [eusa_doh

Luckily I had left really early to get there in plenty of time

You were in that lot?

I was in one of the buses driving past. I was admiring my old school before I looked over and saw your lot out there in the rain. Felt very sorry and the only blight on a very good performance from the transport system.

We got smart Pete, the boys and I got straight off and walked 50 metres back to the Leagues club bus stop and got on the next bus while all the rest of the Wally's waited in the rain _woohoo_

I got home at around 11:30 tonight because Rebs hates Public Transport and likes to park at the Broncos Leagues Club. [icon_thumbs_do So we waited for AAAAAAAGES for the bus. :evil:

I always tell her that it'd be quicker to catch the train to go home but she doesn't listen. [icon_shru

mick! said:
Oh, and Nashy we're in 319/320 as ever - Eastern Stand.

The last time we got a night-time game with plenty of rain up here was against the Tigers last year. I remember it being on a Monday night and I was not at all confident. We piled on 36 points... let's hope it's an omen! [icon_pray.

... Wow.

Buses to get to them game were fine. But afterwards....444 is supposed to run every 15 minutes, not 25 minutes then 5 minutes then 10 minutes then 20 minutes [eusa_doh

It was easy as pie to get there and away. A little bit of a wait to get on a train at Milton after, but it was fine. Well managed BCC and Queensland Transport [eusa_clap.gi

Getting there was packed as... but home was good... Worst part was walking from The Stadium to Milton, it was at a standstill at times, but got there eventually.

Eight Mile Plains bus station was packed at 6pm last night, but it was packed with people going to Suncorp...it looked as though for every 5 people that came onto the platform, 4 of those were going to the Broncos. While I was there about 5 Broncos buses came, filled up and left while the same two Lions buses were sitting and not filling up very quickly! Ha!

Nashy, which seats were you in in Row 6 in 311? A friend and I were in Row 7, at least it didn't rain except for a few spits every now and again!

Hey Kris, if you went all the way back to the club, why didnt you come in??? The boys all came back
about 10.30 ish,in Alfies bar.
I got home about 12.30ish. icon_thumbs_u [icon_drun

mck62 said:
Hey Kris, if you went all the way back to the club, why didnt you come in??? The boys all came back
about 10.30 ish,in Alfies bar.
I got home about 12.30ish. icon_thumbs_u [icon_drun

I saw a flyer that there was a Players Presentation last night. I was a bit surprised because usually they only have them after Sunday home games.

As much as I love them, I didn't really want to go there because there would have been heaps of people and I have been to Player Presentations before. icon_smile

Incidently at Suncorp before the game I saw people getting ON the buses...makes me wonder if they meant to go the Gabba.

Lions fans. [eusa_doh [icon_razz1

No Kris, it was OK, very few kids (because of the hr) and the boys were more relaxed
I think its on again after the bunnies game because its a fri nite aswell. icon_thumbs_u

KrispyKris said:
I got home at around 11:30 tonight because Rebs hates Public Transport and likes to park at the Broncos Leagues Club. [icon_thumbs_do So we waited for AAAAAAAGES for the bus. :evil:

I always tell her that it'd be quicker to catch the train to go home but she doesn't listen. [icon_shru

pfft tell her to deal with it. The Leagues Club bus is a shocker. Always a big line and it takes forever for the buses to arrive. And the route it takes back to the League Club at Red Hill is always congested after a match, particularly one which draws 50,000. You'd undoubtedly get home quicker on public transport.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Santa
  • Thelmus
  • Behold
  • Sproj
  • Allo
  • Yem
  • Ejbroncos
  • thenry
  • Maroon4life
  • Aldo
  • FACTHUNT
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncos4life
  • Battler
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • Dash
  • Splinter
... and 50 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.