Qld Reds may as well quit Super 14

Russo

Russo

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
I see that Berrick Barnes looks like going to the Waratahs.

This will really be the final nail in the Reds coffin and the reason why they need a complete clean-out starting with the nuffie of a CEO who has no idea about the game and just in it for the prestige till he gets a better more prestigious job.

For the record I think the coach knows what he is doing and should stay but they need to get passionate REDS people in and fix the team before it becomes defunct.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 81,00.html

Oh well, Karmichael Hunt might play the Super 14 season for them next year.

Oh boy, a certain someone is going be gutted. And probably booking in for tattoo removal.

No. She'll just have to buy a whole bunch of Waratahs merchandise with BERRICK on it.

Wow, I care so little I almost just blacked out :P

Why are they defuncted? They are about as successful as many famous clubs; Crystal Palace, Nottingham Forest, Westham United, Middlesborough, Sheffield Wednesday, Sunderland...the list goes on.

Remember; just because your team will never, ever, ever win, apparently doesn't make them unsuccessful or for that matter, the competition they play in anything less than the "best in the World".

Je$ter said:
Fozz said:
Oh boy, a certain someone is going be gutted. And probably booking in for tattoo removal.

Worst. Tattoo. Ever.

Is there a picture available of this said tattoo?

Oh wait, posting it would be a violation of basic human rights. I apologise.

I fully acknowledge what I just said, however, this is just too insane not to share. For those who haven't seen it:

bb.jpg

What a deadset nutter.

That's.... I'm sorry, there's no words to describe that.

Oh there definately is. Good exercise of restraint on your behalf Coxy.

Imagine what the tattooist in question would have thought of this particular tattoo concept when told of it.

In all seriousness, does the client have to at least appear to be somewhat sane and clear thinking before the session is carried out, or is there no concern for this as the tattooist is just thinking of his back pocket? I've always wondered.

WOW! Whats the significance of 820?

No wonder the bloke headed south!

Either he's the 820th player to play union for Queensland or it's something truly horiffic that he's the 820th to have done.

Or it marked the 820th time he signed an autograph for her?

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Brocko
  • Astro
  • Morkel
  • broncos4life
  • kman
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Redux
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Mr Fourex
  • pagey
  • Aldo
  • Broncos Maestro
  • barker
  • Xzei
  • BroncosAlways
  • Johnny92
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.