Queensland 2014 Line-Ups

You realise Brenton Lawrence is already 30 yrs old...yeah?

I agree with Ari......although we do have shortage in outside backs, a shortage of quality big front rowers is of more concern.

Yes I do and good front rowers often play well into 34, 35 so we still have a bit of time left.

Does anyone feel that Hodges is lucky to make the team as he has been out for most of the season and there is some doubt over his fitness.

Not surprised in the slightest to see him there as I was expecting him to be picked but still

Nope, he's an awesome player, no luck about it.

I think as long as Hodges is fit and can handle it, he will always be one of the first picked.

I do think he would be better off retiring if he ever wants a chance to play a full season, but unfortunately that will never happen.

Does anyone feel that Hodges is lucky to make the team as he has been out for most of the season and there is some doubt over his fitness.

Not surprised in the slightest to see him there as I was expecting him to be picked but still

To be honest, half the team were lucky to make it.

We were honestly lucky to win one series, much less 8 in a row.

I don't think we should have even won 2007.

The pass by Price was a mile forward..

NSW had received all the calls on the night.

Difference is, we made the most of ours.

I think that too sometimes but then you just have to stop and think of who would be picked instead of Hodges if they were cautious about his injury: Tate or Chambers. And all due respect to both guys but they don't compare to Hodges

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • broncsgoat
  • Harry Sack
  • ezpz
  • davidp
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Midean
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fitzy
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.