Queensland Bulls Discussion - 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't bowl- He's only doing walk through bowling now with the Warriors staff, he hasn't bowled since the game against the Bulls 12 months ago and hasn't been cleared to bowl.

Doesn't matter if he can bowl or not at present though, he is clearly good enough as a batsman alone. The bowling doesn't need to be rushed. Just let him build up to it, even if it takes a couple of years. Get him to work with Patty Cummins and find out what he did to strengthen up his core. Green can be a batsman until that time comes and by that stage, he will already be cemented for his batting alone.

Fair points but again, none of them are knocking the door down, they are all a bit of a wing and a prayer.
Can Head open the batting? From memory they tried him there but it might have been in a shorter form

Last edited:
Can Head open the batting? From memory they tried him there but it might have been in a shorter form

Yeah that was short form. I honestly don't know what the answer is at opener. Renshaw doesn't even bat there anymore, so who knows. There just doesn't seem to be a whole lot of opening talent coming through.

Head has answered the Green challenge very well here, this has been about as polished as I've ever seen Travis. Well done.

Marsh Sheffield Shield Round 3
Friday, 30 October to Monday, 2 November

Queensland Bulls v NSW Blues
Karen Rolton Oval, Adelaide
Usman Khawaja (c)
Xavier Bartlett
Joe Burns
Blake Edwards
Matthew Kuhnemann
Marnus Labuschagne
Michael Neser
James Peirson
Lachlan Pfeffer
Matthew Renshaw
Mark Steketee
Bryce Street
Mitchell Swepson
Jack Wildermuth

Blues bowling first.

Absolute highway. But I'm glad he got his second FC hundred for the last decade.

They all are, look at the scores in round one, everyone is cashing on flat small suburban grounds.

Well they've left lots of grass on all 3 pitches this round. Very green looking.

Qld 4-212 after 69 overs

Street 22
Burns 29
Khawaja 4
Renshaw 8

Marnus 88*
Peirson 45*

Gotta love Marnus, so consistent.

I think marnus is Aussies best batsman at the moment. Consistently getting runs

Solway worst leave I’ve ever seen. Terrible.

5/149- Bulls on top post lunch.

Burns and Marnus ducks

QLD 2-15, lead by 30

Street struggling massively. Not coping at all with Copeland.

Copeland gets him. That was predictable

Bulls batting really poorly. No footwork and strapped in the crease and throwing hands away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • bert_lifts
  • Footy Fanatic
  • mystico
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosAlways
  • Santa
  • Allo
  • The Don
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Rambstien
  • Alec
  • Behold
  • Sproj
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.