CRICKET Queensland Bulls 22/23

Terrible batting all-around, good lord.

Well deserved loss that one.

Terrible batting, Nes should be able to flog them all. Started badly with unintelligent batting and just stupid shots. Renshaw does all the work in the middle to get it back and then the tail bat stupid and can't get him on strike. Which then forces him to bat a stupid last over with a run out. Bulls 0 from three and it's terrible to watch.

Lanuschange and Khawaja now have 58 games in three games. The Bulls are starting every game poorly- 3/30, 3/14 and 3/99.

Two great games today, thoroughly enjoyable. Give me close games any day of the week.

Street 8 for 48 for Uni off 22 overs.

Has one wicket for the Bulls in his career from 12 overs at 72.

Marsh Sheffield Shield
Queensland v Victoria
Tomorrow - Sunday, Allan Border Field
10am (Qld time) start daily

Usman Khawaja (c)
Xavier Bartlett
James Bazley
Joe Burns
Jack Clayton
Marnus Labuschagne
Jimmy Peirson
Michael Neser
Matthew Renshaw
Gurinder Sandhu
Mark Steketee
Mitchell Swepson
(12th man to be named at the toss)

Street 8 for 48 for Uni off 22 overs.

Has one wicket for the Bulls in his career from 12 overs at 72.

He does have some skills with a ball .
And knows how to work batsmen out . He is a very intelligent kid .

He does have some skills with a ball .
And knows how to work batsmen out . He is a very intelligent kid .

Still not enough to supplant the mighty Jack Clayton, who has 47 runs in his last 7 first class innings at an average of 6.7

Bloke must have nudes of the coach that he's hanging over his head.

Still not enough to supplant the mighty Jack Clayton, who has 47 runs in his last 7 first class innings at an average of 6.7

Bloke must have nudes of the coach that he's hanging over his head.

Now do Street's last seven? I assume he is coming off a 1000 run Shield year? Fact is they are both struggling at the moment and again Street and Clayton don't play the same spot.

Victoria 5 for 13 ... I'm not watching this but on earth is going on with some of these Shield scores? Bad wickets? Terrible batting ? a bit of both ?

Anyway, hopefully we roll Victoria for 80 and Ashley Chandrasinghe makes a nice 60 not out

lol 6 for 22. This reminds me of my old park team scores

Victoria 5 for 13 ... I'm not watching this but on earth is going on with some of these Shield scores? Bad wickets? Terrible batting ? a bit of both ?

Anyway, hopefully we roll Victoria for 80 and Ashley Chandrasinghe makes a nice 60 not out

AB is sensational today. Couldn't get better conditions.

54 is the lowest total against Queensland in 1972/73.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • Rough and Ready
  • LittleDavey
  • Horseheadsup
  • bazza
  • Scorchie
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • Galah
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Painin the Haas
  • Tim K
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.