CRICKET Queensland Bulls Discussion - 2021/2022

Travis Head is quickly becoming one of the most frustrating players to watch, he carves it up at domestic level but at International level he's nowhere near as effective

Bulls 3/132

Really poor from Sam, why go down there like that.

Travis Head is quickly becoming one of the most frustrating players to watch, he carves it up at domestic level but at International level he's nowhere near as effective
Yep his usual good domestic form on the Adelaide M1 will probably get him back into the test team where he will knock around a couple of pointless 30's

Yep his usual good domestic form on the Adelaide M1 will probably get him back into the test team where he will knock around a couple of pointless 30's

Australia has three gun middle order bats including their all rounder, they need to find a fourth one somewhere and to be honest, Head is the best of the rest. He also hasn’t done horribly at test level, I think he should be given the chance and persisted with until someone else emerges or he nails the spot.

Australia has three gun middle order bats including their all rounder, they need to find a fourth one somewhere and to be honest, Head is the best of the rest. He also hasn’t done horribly at test level, I think he should be given the chance and persisted with until someone else emerges or he nails the spot.
There's basically no other options so he probably gets it by default, I think it's more the media spin that will likely come with it ie. Head is killing it, future captain, blah, blah, blah.

At this stage we know what Head is and we know his frustrating limitations... but they will still try and sell it to us.

Bulls 5/100 and Burns had 48 of that.

Really poor batting so far this season, just silly stuff.

Bulls 5/100 and Burns had 48 of that.

Really poor batting so far this season, just silly stuff.

In fairness, that ball is swinging miles. Also in opposite fairness, the umpire has given / not given some absolute shockers.

Edwards cops one on the jaw and walks off like nothing happened, tough kid.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • I bleed Maroon
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • westy316
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.