CRICKET Queensland Bulls Discussion - 2021/2022

Labuschagne got picked with a Shield average of 29.

I must’ve edited that part out naming recent Bulls players, knowing it would get picked apart as I don’t have an encyclopaedic knowledge of every Bulls players career, and I had that he was an anomaly considering his circumstances.

I must say I love your single sentence ‘insert stat x’ replies that you feel shuts down discussions you don’t want to entertain any longer

I must’ve edited that part out naming recent Bulls players, knowing it would get picked apart as I don’t have an encyclopaedic knowledge of every Bulls players career, and I had that he was an anomaly considering his circumstances.

I must say I love your single sentence ‘insert stat x’ replies that you feel shuts down discussions you don’t want to entertain any longer

I wasn’t shutting anything down; I just thought of Labuschagne straight away and he shouldn’t have been playing Tests.

Burns 12th 50 in game 62 but only one 100.

I really hope the Australian selectors have given up on Carey's leadership potential and realised that Peirson is the best keeper/bat in Australia. Followed by Phillipe.

I really hope the Australian selectors have given up on Carey's leadership potential and realised that Peirson is the best keeper/bat in Australia. Followed by Phillipe.

I don't even think there is any doubt, well at least that Carey has fallen down the pecking order. I'd say in the short-term future, it is likely Peirson against Inglis - both are pretty good but I agree Peirson is the best keeper-bat in the country at present. The selectors do love their next big thing though, so it wouldn't surprise me if Phillipe gets in on the back of the short patch of good form he is in currently. I do rate him too but not yet.

Also, I'd love to see a super-imposed comparison between Peirson and Haddin, I reckon they must be almost identical.

And he falls, great innings though, complete with flying helmet.

I haven't really paid much attention to the shield lately, what happened to Whiteman?

Not really bothered who takes the gloves from Paine but do agree it shouldn't be Carey. Phillippe is more suited to the shorter formats too imo.

I haven't really paid much attention to the shield lately, what happened to Whiteman?

Not really bothered who takes the gloves from Paine but do agree it shouldn't be Carey. Phillippe is more suited to the shorter formats too imo.
Philippe looks good he fixed up his technique but I reckon Pierson is the best first class format keeper in the country with the gloves and bat

Rain delay already and haven't started.

Started.

Bulls 0/34.

Head v Khawaja.

Street does not look very good against leg spin, I don't think he's middled one yet. Will be interesting to see if he can work his way into it. At the moment, Pope looks like Shane Warne against him and Burns to a far lesser extent.

And on that, Pope is bowling REALLY well.

Laboosh looks so rusty, hope he is just warming up for the Ashes because thus far this season, he just hasn't looked as in control as he normally does.

This isn’t unplayable off that spot it’s just leaving dents.

Bulls go off due to wet spot that causing them variable bounce.

Bulls batting really well.

1/149.

Marnus 50
Street 74

Marnus 50 # 21 for Queensland in game 60.

Average still not 40!

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Financeguy
  • bb_gun
  • broncos4life
  • Brocko
  • LittleDavey
  • Mr Fourex
  • BroncosAlways
  • Justwin
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Morkel
  • Gaz
  • Sproj
  • BroncoFan94
  • Rah88
  • Organix
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.