CRICKET Queensland Bulls Discussion - 2021/2022

Jimmy- 46 games-162 dismissals
Heals-45 games-165 dismissals

You'd think he go past Heals this game.

Bulls go off due to wet spot that causing them variable bounce.

Hole in the covers ?

And what is that strange stripe down the middle of the pitch ?
Karen Ralton Oval is usually a road . The groundsman is gonna have a lot of explaining to do .

9/271

Massive hole they fell in.

3/188
9/271

Hole in the covers ?

And what is that strange stripe down the middle of the pitch ?
Karen Ralton Oval is usually a road . The groundsman is gonna have a lot of explaining to do .

Not sure but the Bulls guys said it was a patch that was wet and if the ball hit it then it reared up.

It was denting it and leaving little ramps that would be dangerous when it gets hard and dries out.

Marnus wasn't happy and normally he loves that type of stuff.

Bulls go off due to wet spot that causing them variable bounce.
I've only seen highlights, but you'd think CA would be less than thrilled with the pitch preparation.

This Kuhnemanns kid is an asset .
Looks threatening every time I see him bowl .

This Kuhnemanns kid is an asset .
Looks threatening every time I see him bowl .

Yeah he does, I totally got him wrong based on the one game I saw him play previously. He's come on super fast.

Kuhnemann is bowling a lot more, last year he bowled 480 balls in three games and took four wickets.

This year before this game he'd already bowled 1185 and had 17 wickets in four games.

He has to get better at the 'Gabba. It's a major flaw, you can't average 43 at home.

Kuhnemann is bowling a lot more, last year he bowled 480 balls in three games and took four wickets.

This year before this game he'd already bowled 1185 and had 17 wickets in four games.

He has to get better at the 'Gabba. It's a major flaw, you can't average 43 at home.
But he got in quite a few games last year in a lot of formats and he was that useless we were just about better off with another pace bowler and someone like marnus taking the workload off them a bit. Now he is warranting selection and not that I’d pick him when Swepson is available but if we weren’t so stacked when fully fit you’d be looking at ways to fit both in

should be a good day for it today mates, follow on is up

But he got in quite a few games last year in a lot of formats and he was that useless we were just about better off with another pace bowler and someone like marnus taking the workload off them a bit. Now he is warranting selection and not that I’d pick him when Swepson is available but if we weren’t so stacked when fully fit you’d be looking at ways to fit both in

His one day bowling last year was strong. He had a great impact.

The problem as I pointed out was in Shield he hasn't really been given a big go.

Not often you see the follow on enforced but here we are.

maybe i spoke too soon, that one from wildermuth really reared up on him

Active Now

• lynx000
  • mieko
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncorob
  • Pablo
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • Tmac
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
  • Aldo
  • Allo
  • Nerd
  • Behind enemy lines
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.