Queensland Cup 2022

Sounds like very different players but glad to hear you think Mozer is also the real thing. I’ve been impressed with Mozer the few times I’ve seen him but not blown away. Never seen this other kid.

I also like what little I saw of Packer. Do you think he’s got a future anywhere?
I think Packer may be at the Raiders , not sure but I think I saw him in one of their preseason training photos

Sounds like very different players but glad to hear you think Mozer is also the real thing. I’ve been impressed with Mozer the few times I’ve seen him but not blown away. Never seen this other kid.

I also like what little I saw of Packer. Do you think he’s got a future anywhere?

I like Packer. Really think he is going under the radar a little.

Packer's greatest strength is also harming him- Wynnum has great development and coaching but he's playing Colts and can't get ISC.

Wynnum have lost Hope and Graham so there is an opening now and he played three games at the end of the season off the bench which didn't show too much.

Now he's going to come in and be playing minus Scarlett and it's going to not be ideal for a young hooker. Packer and Plath might strike up a good combination in ISC from Colts and MM- they work well together.

He certainly doesn't give up, prelim against BH he kept going until the end and scored a strong try in the 79th minute and topped the tackle count with 39- set up Plath's try too.

Next season is a massive one for him.

Packer's greatest strength is also harming him- Wynnum has great development and coaching but he's playing Colts and can't get ISC.

Wynnum have lost Hope and Graham so there is an opening now and he played three games at the end of the season off the bench which didn't show too much.

Now he's going to come in and be playing minus Scarlett and it's going to not be ideal for a young hooker. Packer and Plath might strike up a good combination in ISC from Colts and MM- they work well together.

He certainly doesn't give up, prelim against BH he kept going until the end and scored a strong try in the 79th minute and topped the tackle count with 39- set up Plath's try too.

Next season is a massive one for him.

Have we lost him as @peter09 mentioned? I assume if he isn't on any train and trial, development or top 30 contract, we likely have right?

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Painin the Haas
  • The Strapper
  • Bish
  • Mister Wright
  • BroncosAlways
  • Lurker
  • azza.79
  • bazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Big Del
  • achievedrap
  • Allo
  • RolledOates
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.