Queensland Cup 2022

your going to be very busy commenting every time that joke gets made on BHQ ... unless for some reason you've decided to signal me out.

p.s. i don't know why this joke offends you so much

I look forward to more quality Broncos signing news.

Roberts and McGrady out for Norths.
O'Sullivan out for Panthers.

Norths can't just play standard football at Penrith today; they have to throw something at them and score 30 points.

If they go block for block for a shot out the back they will get beaten.

Around the ruck with Moseley and Horne and the edge with Sio and Piakura is where they can offload and cause some damage.

Luke will be a danger marker have to flog him.

your going to be very busy commenting every time that joke gets made on BHQ ... unless for some reason you've decided to signal me out.

p.s. i don't know why this joke offends you so much
Because it's a whiny cynical pitiful excuse used by fans of the richest club to somehow justify their own team's poor performance. Rather than admit they were beaten by a better oiled machine they bleat the other side is cheating. It's the last bastion of the gutless bad sport.

But it's worse than that, it undermines the integrity of the competition and takes the fun out of it. The NRL does a decent, though arguably flawed, job of trying to create a level playing field. But if the field isn't level, one team that is surely on the tip of the upper slope is the Broncos. We have no excuses.

Because it's a whiny cynical pitiful excuse used by fans of the richest club to somehow justify their own team's poor performance. Rather than admit they were beaten by a better oiled machine they bleat the other side is cheating. It's the last bastion of the gutless bad sport.

But it's worse than that, it undermines the integrity of the competition and takes the fun out of it. The NRL does a decent, though arguably flawed, job of trying to create a level playing field. But if the field isn't level, one team that is surely on the tip of the upper slope is the Broncos. We have no excuses.

Not really that- it was just ignorant. He didn’t know who Smoothy was, never seen him play and he’s not even contracted to Melbourne and talking to Brisbane.

Not really that- it was just ignorant. He didn’t know who Smoothy was, never seen him play and he’s not even contracted to Melbourne and talking to Brisbane.

you heard them BHQ ... jokes about the Melbourne Storm's salary cap scandal are now officially banned !!!!

EDIT: while we're at it we better stop jokes about Uncle Nick and the Roosters, might offend someone

you heard them BHQ ... jokes about the Melbourne Storm's salary cap scandal are now officially banned !!!!

Cool or make it about Storm players at least not Broncos players.

EDIT: while we're at it we better stop jokes about Uncle Nick and the Roosters, might offend someone
**** Uncle Nick and the rorters!!!

Speak Up GIF by grown-ish

Cool or make it about Storm players at least not Broncos players.

I appologise for not having inside knowledge about Brisbane Broncos player movements, before it was reported in the media ... i'll try to better and get that hook up.

maybe we should have to run every comment by you first to make sure that any ISC player we comment on hasn't been linked with the Broncos... just to be safe

Norths no enthusiasm and too much falling to Ahearn.

Piakura is a great tackler but his defence is ordinary.

The Q Cup is still a third rate comp. Norths would struggle to beat any of the NSW Cup sides. The gap between the two leagues is alarming and very concerning.
Well of course it is a huge gap, each club has their own reserve grade team in NSW/ACT. No wonder now that clubs in nsw are figuring out how to run their systems that Qld clubs up until this year in the Cows have struggled the past few years. QLD clubs can’t produce talent in cup properly cause it isn’t a good enough comp. You see raw talent from QLD get rushed into the NRL that just is nowhere near as good cause cup can’t properly develop a player. It’s filled with Tyson Gamble like players who have been less successful than him at transitioning to any sort of higher level of footy. I think if there was to be a proper reserve grade comp not only would the level of development sky rocket for players, coaches, refs, doctors, commentators etc but players would be more willing to develop than run off to whoever will play and pay them.

QLD cup whilst I like it, just is not at a good enough level. It doesn’t need to be scrapped but there definitely needs to be a higher level of footy available before NRL for youngsters and fringe players.

The NSW Cup should be dominant given the number of nrl clubs.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.